Fifty One

A week later: Tuesday

Jimin quickly shot up from his bed and raced off to the bathroom, he crouched down over the toilet and vomited up what he had for dinner the night before.

He was unfortunately getting use to being woke up in the middle of the night just to vomit and he was beginning to question it more.

"You're still sick?" Jeongguk asked as he came sleepily walking into the bathroom, the omega nodded his head before he began throwing up once again.

"I really think you should go see the doctor" Jeongguk had said as he walked over and sat behind the omega to rub his back soothingly.

"No, no I'm fine" he said hoarsely, his throat sore once again.

Jeongguk had somehow managed to convince Jimin to come back to the castle with him, so that's where they were, in Jeongguk's bathroom as the omega cried and threw up.

Jeongguk would wake up every time this had happened and Jimin couldn't be more thankful to the alpha for being by his side when he wasn't well and when he needed him to be there.

"I'm serious Jimin, you've been sick for over a week now, you need to have a check up" The prince said seriously, his worried tone making Jimin whine slightly.

Jimin had finished being sick so he leaned back against the alpha and looked up at him, "I've just got a stomach bug, I'll be fine soon baby, you don't need to worry about me" the omega smiled reassuringly, but it didnt change the alpha's mind.

"No, I'm taking you to the doctor" Jeongguk said as he had lifted the omega up from the ground and carried him into the room and sat him onto the bed.

"It's 4 in the morning, can't it wait?" Jimin complained as he laid down on the bed and buried himself under the blankets, Jeongguk looked at the omega and sighed.

"Fine, but once we wake up again, we're going" Jeongguk demanded to the omega, the younger just hummed as he had been already falling asleep.

Jeongguk softly groaned before he climbed back into bed next to Jimin, "stop being grumpy" his mate mumbled sleepily.

"I can't help it" the alpha huffed and crossed his arms, "you're not listening to me" the alpha pouted, Jimin opened his eyes to look at his mate.

"I said I'd go, just not yet, I'm too tired to go now" Jimin said as he reached over to grab Jeongguk's hand to put it on his belly that was under his shirt.

It had been somewhat of a soothing thing for Jimin lately, to have the alpha rub his belly when he felt nauseous, which the alpha would happily do it for the omega.

Just this time Jeongguk's hand had began to move a little more up to his chest, in hopes that he'll maybe put the omega in the mood.

"Ahh Ggukie, sensitive" Jimin moaned as Kook's hand had lightly ran over his nipple, Jeongguk lifted his hand up slightly away from his chest.

"No, do it again" Jimin said as he lowered the alpha's hand back onto his skin, the omega's body heating up in pleasure.

•••

Jeongguk had woken up a few hours later, he looked over at the sleeping omega next to him, he was asleep on his stomach and his back was facing Jeongguk.