One Hundred and Ten

this is what their outfits are for the day

Friday

Jimin had been getting ready with Taehyung, the time to head down to the garden was coming up and Jimin was nervous.

"Jiminie, you look like a cloud" tae comments happily from over at the mirror in the prince's bathroom.

Jimin cracked a smile at his best friend and walked over to hug him from behind, "clouds look cuddly, so ill take that as a compliment" he jokes back softly.

"min, im so excited for today" the omega says as he bounces a little on his feet, Jimin chuckled and let go from the hug.

"i am too baby" he answers back softly, he walked over towards the full body mirror this time and looked over himself.

he had chosen the shirt that he was wearing because of the fluffy parts had hidden his stomach quite well.

"taehyungie, do i look okay?" he questions the omega quietly, his friend had turned around to look at him directly this time.

"you always look amazing mim, today is no different" he says with a smile as he joins jimin in the body mirror.

"i think we both look incredible today" he adds on with a cheeky smile, "i better watch myself, i think my alphas might pounce on me once they see me" he giggled.

Jimin giggles with him at that, "as they should" he said back and patted him on the shoulder before walking into the bedroom.

Seokjin entered the room and called out for them both that it was time to leave.

the three males had made their way towards the indoor garden with Jimin's personal guards dressed up nicely behind them.

upon entering they were greeted by the staff that were by the front door and boyoung who was waiting for them to arrive so she could show them around.

"we've set up an area that is off limits to guests as per your request Jimin" boyoung says while pointing over to a small walk way with a guard in front of it.

"thank you boyoung. im on edge a bit today so i feel like ill have to use it at some point" Jimin replies back as he reaches over to lock arms with Taehyung.

they walk further into the garden where all of the guests have gathered around waiting patiently for the two omegas to arrive.

as they enter into the main area the guests had started to cheer. Jimin and Taehyung put on smiles as they waved while heading over towards their alphas who were standing up on a little platform.

Jeongguk smiled and held a hand out for Jimin as they had came closer to them. Jimin went over to his mate as Taehyung had done the same.

"I just wanted to quickly thank everyone that has taken the time to come out today for this event" Jeongguk starts talking into the mic in his hand.

as the alpha keeps on with his speech Jimin had taken the time to look around at the people in front of him.

he knew of a few people here, the ones closest to him, the people he had became acquainted with at other events, then a few people that he has seen his husband or the king talking too.