Eight

Friday

Jeongguk and Jimin stood in front of the gate, his three bodyguards around them along with some extra guards to stop people from crowding to much.

Jimin felt a little uncomfortable with how much people were around them, he could hear the clicking of cameras and the bright flashes that would lit up every couple of seconds.

He was slightly shaking, he reached his hand out to slip one into Yoongi's hand and the other into Jungkook's.

Both alpha's turned to look down at the small omega, Jungkook stepped closer to Jimin to leaned down and whisper in his ear, "Are you okay?" He asked softly.

Jimin just nodded his head, "scared" he whispered back, Jungkook nodded and moved closer to pull him into his chest, Yoongi slightly being pulled closer as well.

Yoongi rubbed the boy's back gently and smiled at him as he turned to look over at the black haired Alpha.

The other two bodyguards came in closer, "is everything alright?" Namjoon asked concerned, Jeongguk nodded his head, "he's not use to the crowd" Yoongi replied back.

"Maybe we shouldn't have brought him out yet" Hoseok said a little worried, the cameras around them still flashing, people were whispering and talking about Jimin, which made the omega more nervous.

"KOOKIE" two little girl screamed as they ran out from the plane exit, Jungkook stepped away from Jimin while he kneeled down so the running girls could run into his open arms.

The crowd around them only grew louder, Jimin was hugged up to Yoongi and Hoseok while they watched the prince and princesses.

"We better get you back to the castle, father is waiting to see you" Jeongguk said happily as he picked both girls up and kissed their cheeks.

He had both of the twins on his hips as he started to walk towards the exit of the airport, the royal guards making a path through the crowd for them to exit.

As they walked past people bowed towards them, Jungkook stopped at the airport doors for them to take photos of the three together.

Once he had enough they left, Jimin, Jungkook and the twins in one car, while the other cars held the guards.

Jimin let out a sigh of relief as the car started to move, "Who are you?" Jia asked as she leaned over the back of Jimin's seat.

"I'm Jimin" he said with a small bow towards the two girls, "You're really pretty" Daeun said this time as she picked up a piece of his blonde hair.

"Am I gonna be as pretty as you one day?" Jia asked as she cupped Jimin's face with her tiny hands, Jimin giggled "you'll be even prettier" he replied back and booped her nose.

Jungkook smiled at the interaction, he was happy that his two little sisters were getting along with his little Omega.

They all finally arrived back at the castle, the twins heading off in the direction of their fathers study, while Jimin and Jungkook head off in the direction of Jimin's room.

"The twins like you" Jeongguk said as they stood outside the room, "I'm glad, they are so adorable" Jimin smiled up at the prince.

They both enter into the room to see three alpha's already waiting for them, Jimin frowned as he tried to hide behind Jungkook a bit.

"Jimin, these are your personal guards" Jeongguk said, there was two males and one female, all three of them were dressed in the royal guard outfits.

"Why do I have to have personal guards?" Jimin asked quietly as he eyed the alphas suspiciously, Jungkook sighed before turning around to look at Jimin.

"I want you to be watched over, so you don't get attacked again" Jungkook explained with a smile on his face, "like Hoseok and Yoongi have been the last couple of days" he added on and placed his hands on Jimin's shoulders.

"Why can't Hoseok and Yoongi do it?" Jimin asked, a bit of hope rising in him as he didn't want to be surrounded by people he didn't know.

"I'm sorry my little Omega, Hoseok and Yoongi are my most trusted guards, they were trained to guard me" Jungkook showed a small smile as he moved Jimin's hair out of his face.

Jimin pouted and nodded his head, "okay" he said sadly before looking over at the other three people in the room.

Jimin pulled Jungkook over to the three alpha's by his hand, he held his other hand out towards the three.

"I'm Jimin" he says quietly with a shy smile, his hand tightening around Jungkook's, the first male Alpha stepped forward and shook Jimin's hand "I'm Daewon" he said with a smile.

The second male alpha moved forward and shook Jimin's hand, his grip a little too tight around Jimin's "I'm Sungjae" he replied back with his low voice, Jimin was a little scared of him already.

And lastly the female stepped forward, she looked down at Jimin's hand "I'm Hana" her face was straight, showing no emotion, Jimin slowly pulled his hand back as he knew she wasn't going to shake it.

He looked back at Jungkook worried before stepping back to be closer to him, "they are here to protect you baby Omega, they won't hurt you" the prince said with a smile.

There was a knock at the bedroom door, when there was no reply the door opened, one of the maids straightened herself out before looking over at the small group.

"The king will be joining lunch today" the maid said, Jungkook stepped forward, "did he say why?" Jeongguk asked confused, he never joined them for lunch, even when the girls come home.

The maid shook her head "I'm sorry prince", the maid began walking away, Jungkook looked at Jimin a bit worried before reaching his hand out for the omega to take.

Jimin blushed and slide his hand into the princes, as they exit the room, Yoongi, Namjoon and Hoseok began following them along with Jimin's guards.

They all walk through the castle until they reach the dining hall, Jungkook looked towards the twins that were sitting up nicely then towards his father who sat at the end of the table.
♛♛♛♛♛♛♛♛♛♛♛♛♛♛♛♛♛♛♛♛♛♛

A/N: so Jimin's new personal guards have been introduced, Daewon, Sungjae and Hana, what do you guys think?

Anyways, I hope you like this chapter, here is a gif