Fifty Three

Wednesday

Jeongguk sat in his office, his hand up and rubbing at the mate mark on his shoulder as he waited for his guest to show up.

He had sent Namjoon an hour ago to go get someone but they haven't showed up yet.

So once he hears the soft knocking at the door Jeongguk perked up, "come in" he yelled softly.

He watched as Seokjin had walked down the rows of bookshelves until he had reached the alpha's desk.

He watched as Seokjin bowed slightly at him before sitting down, "It doesn't take an hour to walk to and from the kitchen, so what have you two been up to?" Jeongguk asked with a raised brow.

The beta smiled at him before he began to explain himself, "well apparently Jimin had found out that you sent for me, so he messaged me to come see him first" the older male replied back happily.

Jeongguk was confused on how the omega knew about it but remembered that his hearing had heightened.

"So anyways, what's this about?" Seokjin asked while fiddling with the bottom of his apron that he still had on.

"Well, I was wondering how long you have known Jimin?" The alpha asked while leaning back in his chair tiredly, considering he didn't get a lot of sleep the night before since the omega seems to be more... hormonal.

"Oh, I held him the day he was born, so his whole life" Seokjin said with frowned brows "I've practically raised him since he was 8 years old" the beta male added on with a small smile, as he quickly remembers all the beautiful moments they had together.

"So you know who his parents are?" Jeongguk asked Seokjin, the beta nodded his head, Jeongguk then points to all the royal family books that he had sitting at the end of his desk.

"Jimin's a Park, yeah? I can't seem to find their book anywhere" the prince said while standing from his desk and spreading out the books.

Seokjin nodded his head again, "I know, that's because I have it" the chef said casually as if it wasn't a big deal.

"What? Why do you have it?" Jeongguk asked the male in surprise, "Well, his parents had given it to my mother and then she gave it to me, I'm keeping it hidden and protected" Seokjin explained and shrugged his shoulders.

"Why are you protecting it?" The prince asked suspiciously, it was usual for someone outside of the royal family to have a royal book, so Jeongguk was beginning to become very confused.

"Come on, let's go for a walk" Seokjin said while standing up from the chair he previously sat on, Jeongguk watched as the beta male had walked back down the row of bookshelves and out of the door.

The prince quickly got up to follow him out of the room.

Once they reached the kitchen Seokjin had went over to get his bag out of the locker and quickly went through it to pull out the thick book that was full of all the royal park family members, in the past and present.

"You know how it's always required for a royal to write their children's names down in the book once they're born, well they couldn't risk Jimin's grandparents finding out that he exists" Seokjin explained as he carefully flicked through the pages of the old book.