One Hundred and Sixteen

Warning: Death/execution, slight bit of torture.

If you guys don't want to read the executions please feel free to skip this chapter aswell. I don't want to upset or trigger anyone with this.

Please skip if it's going to upset you in anyway.

saturday

Unfortunately for Mrs Park, 5pm had rolled around in no time. She had managed to keep her mouth shut during the last interrogation so she will be facing the punishment that Jimin had set for them.

The two kings were already stood by waiting, Their guards were with them and there were extra guards around wanting to see the punishment.

Jimin watched from the ground level as his grandmother and her hired hitman got dragged up onto the platform in front of them.

Mrs park looked at the man next to her before looking down at the kings.

"where is he?" she asked loudly, her face screwing up in anger. When everyone remained quiet she yelled out the same question.

"He passed away 2 hours ago" Jimin steps forward and smirked. "He told us everything, So he died peacefully" he adds on happily.

He was faking it.

"no" She says in shock. Jimin tilted his head slightly at her reaction, he was rather curious as to why she seems so upset at the news.

Jimin watched as the guards had wrapped the loose, thick rope around their necks.

"That bastard, i fucking told him not to say anything" She starts yelling. "He wasn't suppose to die like that, he was suppose to suffer" Jimin frowned at that.

"He was weak" She spat in disgust, she was pissing the omega off once again.

Jimin raised his hand in the air, signalling the guards that controlled the other ends of the ropes.

He smirked at the woman but she seemed to be unaffected by that. Jimin dropped his hand again and he watched as his grandmother and her killer get pulled up by their throats.

He watched specifically his grandmother, watched as she struggled to breath. Once she seemed to be giving up on fighting Jimin told the guards to drop her again.

The guy she had hired died, but she had fell back to the platform and laid on the bottom while she somewhat recovered.

"Jimin, baby" Jeongguk came up behind him to lightly grip his arm. "no" the omega simply said as he pulled his arm away.

His mind was set on torturing this woman as much as he could, for all the pain she has put him through.

The older woman had now gotten back up to be leaning on her hands and knees while she coughed.

"make her stand" Jimin yells. The guards don't do it right away making the omega growl out in annoyance.

Then she was pulled up again but only until she seemed to be back on her feet.