Thirty

Monday

"Ahh Prince Jeon" Mr Choi called as he had entered into the entrance to see the four, Boyoung smiled at her father and walked over to give him a kiss on the cheek.

"Hello, my little princess" He quietly said and gently patted her cheek a couple of times before extending his hand out towards the prince.

"It's nice to finally meet you Mr Choi, father speaks about you quite often these days, as well as your wonderful daughter" Jungkook smiles as he gently pulled the girl back next to his side by her hand and resumed to hold it while in front of her father and personal guards.

Jimin was staring at their hands, a look of sadness taking over his face but he quickly masked it, mostly.

"Oh, you're that omega boy that everyone is talking about, the one from the airport" Mr Choi says turning his attention towards Jimin.

The omega politely bowed to the older man and shook the man's hand, putting on a fake smile.

"Are you okay?" Mr Choi asked as he looked into Jimin's glassy eyes, catching the attention of his three friends.

Jimin quickly nodded his head and widened his fake smile, "of course sir, it seems I'm just suffering from allergies tonight" Jimin lies while tightly and subtly gripping Namjoon's hand.

"there are a few people I want to catch up with, I'll see you guys when you come in" Mr Choi said with a slight bow of his head towards Jeongguk, both Jimin and Namjoon bowing to Mr Choi as he walked away.

As soon as Jeongguk had seen Mr Choi enter into the main event area the prince had pulled Jimin to his body and wrapped his arms around his smaller frame.

he placed a kiss on his forehead, "I love you, my omega" the alpha prince said softly into the boy's ear, Jimin sniffled and nodded his head "I know baby" he replied back.

Jungkook now pulling away slowly only to cup the boy's cheeks and wipe his tears away, "I love you too alpha" he whispered back as his own hands had came up to hold his mates for a second longer before removing them from his face.

"You two go in, they will be waiting for you" Jimin said as he put on a fake smile, Jeongguk looked at him sadly, "Baby..." Jeongguk trailed off, but Jimin shook his head.

"I'm fine Ggukie, I promise, now go, we'll be in shortly" Jimin said trying to convince Jeongguk but he was worried about the omega.

Jimin gently began pushing the fiancé's towards the area, "go" he whispered, Boyoung started to pull Jeongguk towards the area while the alpha just slowly walked while he looked back at the omega sadly.

Jimin stayed smiling at the prince until they had turned the corner, Jeongguk and Boyoung hand in hand with smiles on their faces and waving with the other hand.

Jimin turned around instantly, he's breathing short as he let a couple of stray tears slide down his cheeks, he walked over towards a small private balcony and leaned his hands against the ledge.

Namjoon followed the boy out to make sure that he was alright, he began rubbing his back soothingly, "tiny omega" Namjoon started but Jimin shook his head.