Eighty Eight

WARNINGS: some violence

Friday

Jimin and Taehyung run together through the forest, they had been for a while now and it was getting closer to when they had to go back.

But something out of the corner of Jimin's eyes made him slow down, causing for Taehyung to do the same.

He looks over at the shimmering body of water before looking back to Taehyung quickly, then deciding to walk over to it.

"It's so pretty" Jimin says through the mind link to Taehyung, they had now been standing in front of a small pond.

The water was crystal clear and filled with different colourful fish, all harmless of course, plus the small beads of light that escaped through the gaps of the leaves above shined down onto the water to give it that sparkly look.

Taehyung walked over and began to drink from the water, his eyes closing as the cold water had ran down his throat.

Jimin joined him at his side, also taking a drink from the water.

They decided to rest there for a few minutes, after running constantly for the past few hours, they were surely tired and just about ready to head back.

A sound behind them had caught their attention, their ears turning immediately towards the sound then their heads follow as well.

A strange wolf had stepped out from behind a tree, causing for both omega's to stand up in their protective stances but to the alpha it did nothing.

Both males were pregnant so of course they'll be more protective towards strangers.

Jimin had let out a loud growl towards the wolf as it seemed to have gotten closer.

"Taehyung, we should go" Jimin says as he continues to growl at the other "it might be his territory" the older omega adds on.

"This is still Jeongguk's territory" Taehyung answered back making Jimin go quiet.

"We should probably run back to the others" Jimin suggests, he was watching the alpha rather closely, making sure that if it had suddenly tried to make a move towards them he could defend back.

"Okay, let's go" Tae says as he takes a step back and waits for Jimin's move to run with him.

"Come on Jimin" Taehyung tried to encourage him, Jimin sent the alpha one last warning growl before turning and taking off quickly with Taehyung.

They had both started running in the direction of the beach but had stopped as there were a few extra wolfs blocking that way so they turned and ran the opposite direction.

Jimin quickly looked back and noticed that they were all now chasing them and were rather close behind them.

"On the count of 3, we split up, go back and get the others" Jimin instructed side glancing the omega wolf next to him.

"But Jimin I'm scared" Taehyung says as his wolf let out a small whimper, "they're after me baby, they won't follow you" Jimin reassures.