Sixty Three

Monday

Jimin decided that today would be the day that he told his two best friends, that he was ready to come out and tell them that he is pregnant with Jeongguk's babies.

The only problem was that he didn't want to lie to them about the pregnancy, he didn't want to tell them that he was carrying only one instead of two.

But he was still scared, he didn't know how or why he was but that didn't stop that nervous feeling coming to his stomach when he thought about it, he just really didn't want to risk it, not yet at least.

Jimin rolled over in the bed to look at the time that was shining from the clock on his bedside table, it was currently 3:27 am and he was in the mood for a snack.

He carefully pried Jeongguk's hands off of him and got out of the bed, he grabbed his phone and quietly walked towards the bedroom door to leave.

As he walked through the castle barefooted and only in his pyjama pants he had been texting away at his phone, wanting to call his two besties to the kitchen for one of their midnight meetings they occasionally have.

But Jimin was shocked to look up and see Taehyung and Seokjin already raiding the kitchen fridge.

"What are you two doing?" Jimin asked scaring both the males, "oh Jiminie, we were just... looking for you" Tae says quickly.

Jimin squinted his eyes suspiciously at the two, "in the fridge?" He questioned and Tae let out a nervous laugh "right, silly me, why would you be in the fridge" he corrected himself before turning to look at Seokjin.

"The question is, what are you doing?" Seokjin asked the younger, Jimin raised a brow at him, "well, I've came to get something to eat, I was just sending you two a message to meet up" the omega replied back.

Taehyung gasped "well, you see that we knew you were gonna do that so we decided to come early" he quickly said with a proud smile, Jimin looked at the younger unamused and Seokjin looked at the youngest omega "shut up Tae" he said and Tae just nodded his head.

He turned around and went back to getting snacks out of the fridge, "we were just hungry as well" Seokjin explained casually but Jimin didn't believe him, how was he suppose too.

"You really think I believe that after Taehyung just tried to come up with two excuses, you two are acting suspiciously" Jimin replied back and slowly walked around the counter to see if they were hiding anything but they weren't, luckily.

"Okay you're right, we're planning something"  Tae blurts out as Seokjin rushed you cover the boys mouth from spilling anything else.

"Damn it Tae" Seokjin said before he let out a sigh, Jimin only became more suspicious of the two, "what are you two planning without me?" He questioned them, as he stepped closer to them.

Seokjin thought that they were safe now so he removed his hand but he was wrong, Taehyung stepped away from Seokjin quickly, the beta chased after him but it was too late, Jimin already knew the truth.

"We want to take you out for a bachelor party the night before your wedding, Seokjin wants to get you drunk" Taehyung spilled before rushing over to hide behind Jimin.