Eleven

Monday

Jimin jolted awake, his body was feeling hot and he was covered in sweat, he kicked the blankets off his body before laying down to try sleep again.

He turned around a couple of times trying to find a comfortable position but started to get frustrated when he couldn't.

He sat up again with a frown on his face, he looked around the dark room and decided to get up for a bath, to help relax him.

He drew himself a warm bubbly bath, he lowered himself into the water and closed his eyes trying to enjoy the cook water on his hot skin.

He felt weird, he didn't know why but it surely did annoy him, his head seemed to be a little hazy and his body weak, his body heat not cooling down the slightest.

He sighed before draining the tub and getting out annoyed, he wrapped his towel around his body and exited the bathroom.

He then decided that he was just going to lay naked on the couch with one of the blankets thrown over his body.

Jimin was starting to stress out, so he turned on the tv hoping for it to keep him occupied but soon ended up falling back to sleep.

Min soon found himself awake only an hour later, the sky outside showing the slightest bit of light as the sun was beginning to rise.

A loud whine soon escaped Jimin's parted lips, his body still covered in a layer of sweat while his breathing was coming out in pants.

There was a knock at his bedroom door but he couldn't hear it over his moans, he was starting to figure out what was wrong and all he could think of was Jeongguk.

"Mr Park?" Hana called out through the room, she walked into the room and closed the door behind her.

She walked around the room before spotting the omega on the lounge, his body spread out with the blanket only covering the part of his body that shouldn't be exposed.

He had sweat covering his body, "shit" she whispered before going closer to the male, at the smell of an Alpha getting closer to Jimin he reached out for her.

"Alpha" Jimin purred as he loosely gripped Hana's shirt, "Mr Park, it's Hana" she said as she gently removed his grip, he whined in disappointment and let his arm drop to the couch.

"Need Ggukie" he moaned loudly, Hana frowned, "okay, I'll go get him" she said hesitantly but Jimin quickly grabbed her shirt again.

"No" he mumbled, "Seokjin" he added on quietly, Jimin's hand released her shirt and Hana took that opportunity to step back from him and leave the room.

Once she gets out, she spots Daewon leaning up against the wall next to the doors, she looks around the area suspiciously, before turning towards the other guard.

"He's gone into heat, I need to go get the chef" Hana explains to the male, "I need you to keep an eye on him, don't let anyone in unless they are omega's" she instructs the Alpha.

Daewon nods his head at her and stands up straighter, a serious look on his face.

A couple of Alpha guards had then walked past the room, the two guys looking over at Hana and Daewon, a smirk on both their faces before walking away.

Hana let out a breath, "I'll be back in a few minutes" she then started towards the kitchen to get the Beta chef.

Daewon scrunched his nose up at the strong scent coming from Jimin's room, unfortunately it was beginning to gain a lot of Alpha attention, which made him a bit worried.

As he looked around he was able to spot three people walking towards them, he let out a sigh of relief as he recognised Hana, Seokjin and Taehyung coming in his direction.

The two friends had entered the room while Hana went to stand by the other side of the door.

"Jimin" Seokjin called out through the room, he had walked around the lounge to look down at the omega, "oh no" he added on and moved to sit on the ground next to the sweaty looking omega.

"Min?" Seokjin called out softly, Jimin opened his eyes and looked at his bestfriend with teary eyes, "Jinnie, it hurts" he cried.

Taehyung had carried a small bucket filled with cold water and a cloth, he put it on the table behind Seokjin before sitting on the lounge near his legs.

Jin wet the cloth and drained it before placing the damp cloth onto his forehead to help cool the boy down.

"Did you go for a bath?" Seokjin asked Jimin, the omega nodded his head slightly, Jin hummed quietly.

"Need Ggukie" Jimin moaned out as he arched his back off the lounge slightly, the two friends were use to seeing him like this, they had always helped with each other's heats, so Jimin didn't mind them being there but this one was different.

Slick started to run down Jimin's thighs and also onto the lounge, but the boy didn't mind, "Jin, his heat wasn't suppose to come this early" Taehyung says softly, barely being heard over Jimin's moans and whimpers.

"I know" he said and dabbed at Jimin's face with the cool wet cloth, "It may be because he is suddenly around a lot of alpha's" Seokjin explained.

Jimin's moans were only getting louder by the minute and the slick was starting to cover his thighs and the couch he laid on.

"Tae tae" Jimin purred at him, he looked down at his bestfriend already knowing where it's heading.

"Help me, please" he whined, Taehyung looked over at Seokjin for advice, "hurts, please" Jimin cried, Taehyung had looked over Jimin's sweaty body and to the blanket that was barely over the boy's crotch although it did nothing to cover the omega's hardened member.

Tae sighed before nodding his head, taehyung and Jimin were best friends, they also shared a room together, so they would occasionally "play", to them it wasn't a big deal, just a best friend helping out his best friend.

"Jinnie" taehyung whispered quietly, he knew what he wanted so he nodded his head and stood up, he kissed both of them on the cheek before leaving the room, giving them some privacy.
♛♛♛♛♛♛♛♛♛♛♛♛♛♛♛♛♛♛♛♛♛♛

A/N: sooo I am gonna throw in some vmin because why not.

Anyways, I hope you like this chapter and here is a gif for you :)