Seventy Five

Tuesday

After a few hours drive the newly wedded couple had managed to get to the boat that they needed to use to get over to the actually location of where they will be having their honeymoon.

Luckily for the tired, pregnant omega there happened to be a shower and bed on the lower level of the huge yacht.

Jeongguk had lead the boy down to their bedroom and had gotten himself comfortable on the edge of the bed, while Jimin went to shower.

Since the omega had left the bathroom door open Jeongguk was able to hear him in the bathroom repeating the words "woah" and "wow" over and over again.

"How long are we on here for Ggukie?" Jimin asked as he called from the bathroom, Jeongguk just laid back on the bed, "a few days" the alpha replied back before deciding to sit up and head towards the bathroom.

He had entered in to see the omega completely naked by now and for some reason checking himself out in the full body mirror.

"Whatcha doing baby?" Jeongguk asked as he walked over to wrap his arms around Jimin's waist and placed his head down onto his shoulder, looking at him through the mirror in front of them.

"I'm just checking if I've got a bump yet" Jimin says as he rubs his tummy, "I want to see my babies" the omega pouted as he dropped his arms and slouched his shoulders sadly.

"I'm sure we'll see them soon baby, don't be sad" Jeongguk said as he turned the younger around so he was facing him, he had then began to quickly place kisses all over his face.

Jimin giggled adorably as he tried to push Jeongguk away, wanting to just kiss him instead.

"Gguk" Jimin giggled and was able to push the alpha away, leaving a smile on both their faces.

"Come on, let's go for a shower" Jeongguk said as he stepped back slightly and began to undress himself, just ditching his clothes onto the ground.

He then pulled Jimin over to the shower and turned on the water, his face showing a small smirk on it.

"What are you planning?" Jimin asked the male, squinting his eyes slightly, suspicious of what his alpha seemed to be thinking with that sort of dangerous smirk that was playing on his lips.

"Nothing baby" the alpha replied back then pulled the omega in under the warm water, at first he was only hugging the omega close to his body.

It first started off with Jeongguk placing kisses on Jimin's cheek every now and then, then it was the small peaks that just gradually turned into passionate kisses.

Jimin had pulled away from their make out, Jeongguk some how managed to get them into, the omega needed to have a breather.

The thing is that the omega had a plan himself and Jeongguk seemed to be distracting him from it.

"I thought you said that you weren't planning anything" Jimin said breathlessly, the cold shower wall coming in contact with his back unknowingly, Jeongguk had sneakily lead him back towards.

"Okay, maybe I was" Jeongguk said back with the same dangerous smirk, the alpha had then crouched down to kiss the boys neck.

Jimin closed his eyes as his fingers came up to grip the hairs at the back of Jeongguk's head and let out a small moan.

"Baby, I'm sorry but I'm tired" Jimin said between pants, Jeongguk pulled back to look at his face, the exhausted look on the omega's face made him nod his head.

"Okay baby" Jeongguk said with a smile he leaning in to give the boy a hug instead, "now I feel bad" Jimin whispered, a pout coming onto his lips.

Jeongguk pulled back from the hug to cup the boys face, "dont feel bad little prince, it's okay" the alpha tried to reassure but Jimin still pouted.

"Stop pouting baby" The taller prince said as he squished Jimin's cheeks together, making his lips pout out more.

"I can't help it" Jimin struggles to say, Jeongguk stopped with the squish and then pouted himself as he looked down at the omega.

"Fine, what do you want me to do?" Jeongguk asked as he wrapped his arms around the omega's waist.

Jimin shrugged his shoulders, his eyes widening sadly "Do you want me to suck you off? You don't have to do much then" Jeongguk asked with a smile on his face as the omega seemingly brushed instantly at the males suggestion.

"No, that won't do anything for you" Jimin mumbled as he looked at his fingers, his hands suddenly coming out to rest against Jeongguk's lower stomach.

"Yes it will, it still brings me pleasure baby, do you know how sexy you are when I do it?" Jeongguk questioned as he leaned down to tilt the boys chin up so they were looking at each other.

"Your moans are the prettiest thing I've ever heard, your hands pulling at my hair when I do something you like or even when your legs begin to quiver and shake when you're close" The alpha explained, Jimin peering up at him through his eyelashes.

"Baby, giving you head is the biggest turn on to me" the alpha said with a smirk, Jimin stared up at Jeongguk for a few more seconds.

"But what about afterwards? you'll still be turned on" Jimin says shyly and Jeongguk just chuckled "baby, I can look after myself if I need to" the alpha said and caused a giggle to come out of Jimin.

"Okie" the omega whispered, "do what you want to" Jimin said as he lazily wrapped his arms Jeongguk's neck and pulled him down for a kiss.

The omega closed his eyes with a content sigh as Jeongguk then had lead kisses down the side of Jimin's neck, to his chest, to his stomach, down to the area he wanted to kiss the most.

The moment that Jeongguk's lips had touched the tip of the omega's dick he had let out a gasp, his hands instantly gripping onto Jeongguk's hair.

♛♛♛♛♛♛♛♛♛♛♛♛♛♛♛♛♛♛♛♛♛♛♛♛♛♛♛♛♛♛♛♛♛♛♛♛♛

A/N: hehehe

So next chapter 😏 can't wait hehe

I've got a new story coming soon called Can We Just Talk || Jikook, so be one the look out for that.

Also, unfortunately I haven't really got much to say this time, so just I hope you like this chapter ❤️☺️