Twenty Four

Monday

Taehyung had came bursting into Jimin's room, he walked upstairs only to realise that his omega friend wasn't there.

He frowned and exited the room, now only realising that his guards weren't at the door either.

So he went for a walk back towards the kitchen way but stopped once he saw Hana coming out from the two black doors that Tae was told to specifically stay out of.

But, of course, this is tae we are talking about, since when does he listen, so once Hana was out of sight Taehyung had quickly walked towards the doors and opened them.

He walked down the long black corridor until he reached the end, he could pick up a faint smell of Jimin's scent as well as both Hoseok's and Yoongi's.

Taehyung opened the door that Jimin's scent seemed to be coming from and entered the somewhat dark room.

As he began walking deeper into the room he was able to spot two bodies laying in the huge bed, so he ran over and jumped onto the omega boy, in hopes it would wake him up.

Jimin had woken up instantly and rolled over to hug his bestfriend, "Tae, what are you doing in here?" Jimin whisper yelled at his friend, the other omega giggles and threw his leg over Jimin, to pull him closer.

"Let's go shopping today, we haven't had a shopping day in ages" Tae complains to Jimin in a whiney voice, the older of the two had shushed Tae, "don't wake Gguk up" Jimin says in a quiet voice.

"Too late" Jeongguk mumbled, "I woke up the moment I picked up another scent" Kook now rolls over to look at the two cuddling next to him.

"Now, little omega, hasn't anyone told you that you shouldn't be in this section of the castle?" The prince asks Taehyung, Jimin just rolls his eyes and smirks at Tae, the boy ready to stick up for his friend against his mate, if need be.

Taehyung just shrugged his shoulders "of course I was" he replied back casually, cuddling Jimin closer.

"Jeongguk, just let him be, we're cuddling" Jimin adds in, "Baby, this is the prince's private quarters" Jungkook says while running his fingers through Jimin's hair.

"The prince's private quarters, should I leave then too?" Jimin asks starting to sit up to get out of bed but Jeongguk pulls him back down.

"Don't even think about it" the prince whispers into Jimin's ear, truth was that Jeongguk just wanted to be able to cuddle Jimin but he couldn't when Taehyung was all over him, so he was just trying to get Tae out of the room so he could have Jimin all to himself for a little longer.

"What time did you want to go?" Jimin asked Taehyung while he back more up to Jungkook, trying to steal his mates warmth, "whenever you get ready Jiminie" Tae replied back while moving closer to rest his head on Jimin's chest.

"Jinnie even gave me his card" Taehyung says happily while pulling the credit card out from his pocket but Jimin didn't look to fond of the idea.

"I don't know Tae, you know how I feel about using his card" Jimin mumbled, causing a sad face to come over Tae, which then made Jimin sad.

"Take my card, you can spend as much as you want" Jeongguk says, Jimin turned to look back at Jungkook, a concerned look on his face, "are you sure Gguk?" Jimin asked softly.