Fifty

Tuesday

The front door to Seokjin's house slammed open and an excited squeal rang through the house, Taehyung rushes up the staircase and burst into Seokjin's room and woke him up before heading in to Jimin's.

"Get up you bitches, I've got my results back, come look at my child" Taehyung said excited and walked over to lay across both males.

Jimin had woken up rather quickly but Jeongguk groaned and hide his head under the pillow.

Jimin sat up to look at the omega that held up a big envelope with the doctors stamp in the corner.

"Omg, they're finally here" Jimin yelled excitedly and got up from the bed, the omega quickly followed closely behind, "taehyung, you better slow down" he said in a serious tone at his bestfriend.

Then he went back to smiling widely, he let out a soft squeal and hugged Tae happily, the two of them were extremely excited, also shaking in anticipation.

"Jeongguk get your ass up now" Jimin said as he walked over to lightly hit the alpha's behind, the man just shooed Jimin away but it didn't work.

"OMG MY WATER JUST BROKE" Jimin suddenly yelled to the house, Jeongguk had quickly woken up in alert, "what? are you okay? Is the baby coming?" Jeongguk asked worriedly as he looked over Jimin then the worried look slowly disappeared and turned into a soft glare.

Both omega burst out laughing, There was a couple of thumps from downstairs and then two pairs of heavy footsteps were heard, soon both Hoseok and Yoongi came running into the room.

Their faces showing clear confusion and worry, "what's wrong?" Hoseok asked worriedly, he looked over the omega's then the prince that was slowly laying back down.

"Oh no you don't" Jimin said as he had grabbed his arm, "Come on, everyone downstairs now" Taehyung instructed, the worry had gone from the alpha's faces but was left with the confused look.

Everyone took their time in getting downstairs, especially Jeongguk and Jimin, the omega was down the last as he had stayed up there to make sure that the alpha would actually go down, which took him a while to get the prince out of the bed.

"If you get up now, maybe I'll let you fuck me later" Jimin tried to persuade, Jeongguk slowly pulled his head out from under the pillow, "really?" He asked with a raised brow.

Jimin had just nodded his head in response, the prince had sat up and looked at the omega's face for any signs of him joking around but it looked serious.

The couple had then walked down stairs afterwards, Jeongguk sat down on the lounge and thought that Jimin would sit next to him but the omega had sat on his lap.

"Quick Tae, show us" the omega said excitedly as he began bouncing in the alpha's lap, Jeongguk groaned and placed his hands on the omega's waist to stopped him.

"Wait, what is this about?" Yoongi asked confused, he was sitting down next to Taehyung while Hoseok sat on the other side.

"Well, I went to the doctors the other day" Taehyung began as he started to open the envelope, a big smile plastered onto his face.