Seventy Eight

Friday

Jimin had woken up slowly in the bed, Jeongguk sitting beside him leaning up against the headboard typing away eagerly at his phone as the tv across from them played as background noise.

"Alpha?" Jimin called softly causing for the older male to lock his phone and lay back down beside the omega with a soft smile on his face.

The two faced each other, Jimin with his eyes barely open while Jeongguk just admired his husband with the happiest smile he could muster.

"What's up my baby?" Jeongguk asked quietly, bringing a hand up to move a few hairs out of the boys face, Jimin humming and nuzzling his face into the alpha's hand.

"Love you" Jimin whispered and decided to scoot on closer to the taller male, then hiding his face into the side of the alpha's neck.

"Oh, I love you too my little prince" Jeongguk replied back a gentle chuckle slipping past his lips after.

"I had a dream" the omega said softly after a few seconds of silence, Jeongguk hummed as a response, letting the omega know that he's listening.

"I was in the hospital bed back at the castle, my belly was big and I was covered in sweat, you were there holding my hands and kissing my forehead while whispering sweet things to me" Jimin talked softly, the alpha being able to feel the omega smiling before placing a lingering peak on the side of his neck.

"Then I gave birth to our babies" Jimin said happily, his cheeks growing slightly red as he remembered the dream so vividly.

"Are our babies beautiful? Like you?" Jeongguk asked the younger, the omega nodded his head, "they are beautiful but they looked like you" Jimin replied back as he pulled away to look into the alpha's eyes instead.

Jeongguk hummed and smiled, he quickly peaked the omega's lips, "there was our alpha boy" Jimin suddenly added on, one of his hands coming up to cup one of Jeongguk's cheeks.

"Then there was a little baby girl" The omega said proudly, a smile coming onto his face, "can you imagine it Ggukie, a little girl that looks just like you, with her cute little bunny smile" the younger squealed quietly afterwards.

Jeongguk chuckled at his husband, he wrapped his arms around Jimin's waist and pulled him closer, "if they both look like me then we'll have to have more, I want a baby that looks like you" the alpha said causing for a small blush to cover Jimin's cheeks.

"How will you deal with two Jimin's?" The omega asked with a giggle, "I'm already to much to handle" he added on causing Jeongguk to smile and chuckle as well.

"I'll deal just fine" the alpha said softly nudging Jimin's cheek with his nose before landing a kiss in the same spot.

"You'll be so whipped" Jimin comments, Jeongguk nodded his head "I already am" the older male whispered before tucking his own head into the crook of Jimin's neck, taking in his scent.

Jeongguk was about to say something else but there was a knock at the bedroom door, the alpha called out "who is it?" Only to get Hana opening the door slightly and poking her head in.

"Prince Jeon, Prince Park, we've just reached the island" the guard had said before smiling over at Jimin.

The omega sat up and frowned as he saw her, Jeongguk had thanked her and she left the room.