Im gonna rant

Hello and welcome to my rant,,

I can't say how long this will be and if it will make any sense at all but I need to get this out.

At the moment, my twt tl is full of taekookers and Jikookers going at each other, throwing hate at both Jimin and Taehyung for "ruining the moment" or "getting in between them".

IMMA SAY THIS ONE FUCKING TIME AND ONE TIME ONLY.

STOP SENDING HATE TO THE MEMBERS JUST BECAUSE YOURE FUCKING DELUSIONAL AND THINK THAT THEYRE IN A RELATIONSHIP.

I've seen jikooker's saying how Jungkook doesn't even like Taehyung, THEY'RE FRIENDS AND HAVE BEEN FOR YEARS, BIGHIT ISNT FORCING THEM TO HANG OUT AROUND EACH OTHER THEYRE DOING IT BECAUSE THEY WANT TO.

The same goes for the taekookers saying that BIGHIT are making Jimin and Jeongguk hang out together for fan service, AGAIN THEYRE FUCKING FRIENDS.

STOP. MAKING. EVERYTHING. ABOUT. YOUR. FUCKING. SHIPS.

IM SO DAMN TIRED OF OUR SO CALLED FANDOM HATING ON THE MEMBERS BECAUSE OF A FUCKJNG SHIP

GROW UP.

STOP BEING DELULU.

what do you think is going to happen if this keeps up, they will stop these things because they would be worried about one of the members getting hate for it and poor Jeongguk is stuck in the middle of it.

I'm tired of it and I feel extremely sorry for our poor goo, none of them deserve any of it.

Now that I've got that out.

If there is anything else you guys would like to add feel free to rant in the comments.

And PLEASE STOP SENDING HATE TO A MEMBER BECAUSE OF A SHIP.

I hope that y'all are having a good day/night, I'll be working on the next chapter soon.

Bye bye :)