Eighty One

Tuesday

Jeongguk was woken up to his phone ringing next to him on the bedside table, he groaned quietly before rolling over and answering it as he sat up.

He only hummed into the phone at first resulting in Yoongi's voice coming back through with the others talking in the background.

"Hey gguk, we're gonna head into town for a while, you guys want to come with?" The older alpha asked seemingly happy this morning, more than most mornings that Jeongguk's seen him lately.

"I'll ask Jimin but he's been up a few times last night with his vomiting again, so I'm not sure that he'll want to go out today" Jeongguk replied back, the older alpha let out an "oh" before Jeongguk had pulled the phone away from his ear.

He gently had shook Jimin so he was just awake enough to give him a proper answer, "baby, everyone is going into town, did you want to go with them?" Jeongguk asked the boy softly, placing a few kisses on his cheek.

Jimin turned around and hugged the alpha's waist, "don't feel good Ggukie" the omega whined "want to stay here" he added on before falling back to sleep.

The prince moved the phone back to his ear, "Min doesn't want to go out today, but you guys go and have fun, we'll probably see you all later" he finished saying, his other hand combing through the younger soft, fluffy hair.

"Alright then, talk to you later than Gguk" Yoongi says back before saying a quick goodbye and hanging up the phone.

Jeongguk and Jimin both had ended up going back to sleep together, the both of them trying to catch up on the sleep they missed from the night before, from getting up when Jimin was needing to vomit.

The alpha however had woken up before Jimin, he had planned on going down to the kitchen to make Jimin a nice breakfast like he had done for him the day before.

As Jeongguk went through the fridge and cupboards looking for some ingredients he didn't seem to have what he needed.

So he stood in the centre of the kitchen for a few minutes, his finger nail being bitten between his teeth as he thinks of what he could do.

He was thinking of just ordering some food but then decided against it as he didn't want anyone knowing where they were staying exactly, plus he wanted to cook something himself for the omega.

He then decided that he could ask Hana or one of the other guards but also didn't go along with it as he wanted to make sure that there were enough guards around just in case of an attack.

So Jeongguk had hesitantly gone back upstairs to change, after getting ready he snuck back over to the bed and kissed the sleeping omega on the forehead, the note that he had prepared earlier was now sat on the bedside table where it would be visible for the omega to see.

The prince then rushed back downstairs grabbing his keys, wallet and phone, he headed out to the garage and gotten into one of the two cars that were parked inside.

He wanted to get back as soon as possible, he didn't want the omega to wake up without him there.

A while afterwards the prince had pulled up in front of the small supermarket in town, he got out of the vehicle and locked it behind him before heading inside, making sure that he had everything with him first.

He raced around grabbing things that he thought the omega would like to eat while they were at the beach house, then grabbed a few things for himself.

Jeongguk had walked around a corner and almost bumped into two people, he quickly apologised without properly getting a look at them and then began to walk away.

He then heard a familiar female laugh then his bestfriends voice followed "Gguk, what are you doing here?" Yoongi questioned him as he went up behind him and stopped him by the arm.

He had chuckled awkwardly and he was a little embarrassed he didn't notice his friends, "oh, I went to make Jimin some breakfast but didn't realise that you guys ate all our food yesterday" he answered truthfully.

"You could have gone up to ours and took some food, I could have gotten more while we were here" Yoongi said and caused Jeongguk to groan, now remembering that the other house was only a little walk up the beach.

"I wasn't thinking okay" Jeongguk says causing for both Boyoung and Yoongi to chuckle at him, "how's Jimin, does he feel better?" Boyoung suddenly asks once the two had calmed down from laughing.

Jeongguk shrugged his shoulders slightly, "he was still asleep when I left, he's pretty tired and I don't think he feels very well because of pup" the prince replied back softly, making sure not to talk to loud about Jimin or their babies.

"That's okay, send us a message later on when you're both feeling up to hanging out, Tae and Hobi were a bit upset that you two couldn't come out with us" Yoongi says with a smile, Jeongguk nodded his head a small relieved smile coming onto his own face.

"Thanks Yoongs, I really appreciate the things you do for me" Jeongguk whispered, Yoongi looked at him before walking over and pulling the boy in for a hug, "anything for you Guk, we may not be from the same parents but we're brothers, I've always got your back" the older male says back, his eyes a little glassy now but he was holding the tears in.

Jeongguk had only pulled away as he felt his phone starting to vibrate in his pocket, he sniffles his nose quietly and pulled it out to show that he had a missed call from his husband.

He tried to call the smaller male back but he didn't answer his phone.

"I think Jimin's just woken up, I better get back in case he freaks out" Jeongguk announces to the two friends and they both nod their heads at him, they all say their goodbyes before Guk takes his items and pays for them.

He quickly raced back to the house, he carried all the bags back into the house before rushing upstairs to see his husband but was only greeted with an empty bed.

♛♛♛♛♛♛♛♛♛♛♛♛♛♛♛♛♛♛♛♛♛♛♛♛♛♛♛♛♛♛♛♛♛♛♛♛♛

A/N: have I ever said that I love you guys, because I really do 💜

So Jiminie isn't in his bed, where do you guys think he's gone too?

Also, why do you guys think that Yoongi was happier than usual?

And what did you all think of the mma performance, it was epic right?

Anygays, I hope you like this little Chappy and I'll be onto the next one soon, I'll probably upload the Harry Potter story on my second account sometime in the next few days, I just need to finish writing the first chapter hehe.