One Hundred and Three

Tuesday

Taehyung had been going crazy the last couple of days, he didn't exactly know what it was, whether it was the pregnancy or if he was just needier and clingier than usual, wanting to seek comfort from his alphas.

not that the alpha's really cared about it, they just loved to be cuddled up to their omega.

even when one of them comes back to see that the other alpha was pleasing the needy omega, they loved it.

Hoseok was surprised tonight however, he had gotten back to the room to see both of his boys passed out on the bed with a random movie on.

that wasn't unusual for the couple, it wasn't what Seok was so shocked about.

it may have been the fact that Taehyung was laid on top of Yoongi's naked chest, with yoongi's dick still in his ass...

the alpha had taken his shoes off and walked over to drop his set of keys onto one of the shelves near the door.

he walked over to try and lift the omega off of Yoongi but the alpha had grunted and moved his hands to tae's hips to press him back down.

"alright" Hoseok whispered with a small chuckle, he then went in to take a quick shower.

when he came back he just carefully got into the bed next to his two boyfriends, he puts one arm up and relaxes it behind his head as he watches the tv screen that was at the end of their bed on the wall.

he glanced back over at his boyfriends and sighed at himself as he could feel himself starting to become a little hard.

he couldn't help it if the sight before him was adorable and the omega's strong scent was around the room.

he ended up just stripping out of his clothes as well, no point in wearing them tonight.

he started off with just slowing stroking himself, planning on just getting it over and done with so he could fall into a much needed sleep.

he's tired body weakly getting himself off with the sight of his boyfriends just laying nakedly next to him.

Hoseok closed his eyes as his hand had started to feel a little good, slowly working himself up, hoping that although his release would come quick that it wouldn't be as unsatisfying as he's expecting it too be.

he heard one of the boys hum next to him and lazily opened his eyes to look at them, "seokie, you're moving the bed" tae whined softly as he turned to open his eyes slightly.

Hobi stopped what he was doing and smiled at the younger male, he brought his hands up to cup the omega's cheeks and kissed his lips gently.

"im sorry bub, i'll stop now" he whispered back, Taehyung had closed his eyes once again and placed his hand just lightly onto the alpha's chest.

Hoseok turned the tv off, the room completely dark now and just their breathing was heard.

Hobi sighed quietly and opened his eyes to look up at the ceiling, trying to get his attention away from the obvious boner that was waiting for a release.

Tae's hand had moved down slightly and seok's eyes snapped down to it before he looked at the shadow of where the omega was.

the hand would move down slightly every few minutes before Tae had just gripped the base of the hard male, a grunt quickly coming from his boyfriend.

The alpha had grabbed his wrist gently, "baby... you don't have to do this, i'm okay" he says out quietly with heavy breaths, his body really wanting it even though he was saying the complete opposite.

Taehyung didn't say anything, instead he just began to move him hand, the alpha leaving his on the small wrist that it was wrapped around, even starting to help it in picking which pace he was happy with.

The omega started to move himself on the alpha that was already inside him, small whimpers already leaving his lips as his alpha's scent had picked up from the pleasure he was receiving.

Yoongi groaned beneath him, Taehyung could tell he was starting to wake up which seemed to excite him more.

"Taehyung-ah" the male grunted out. The oldest males hands had gripped at the omega's hips and began to thrust upwards.

"Seokie, want you" Tae whined as he stopped his hand movement and looked straight over at the male laying next to them.

Hoseok groaned at him and tried to move his hand again but it wouldn't work.

"Tell me, baby" Hoseok husks out to his boyfriend, a whine falls from the omega's lips at the petname.

"Tell alpha what you want him to do" the older male added on as he leaned over to place a kiss on the boys cheek.

"In me alpha, please" Taehyung moves his hand down to his ass and enters a finger in his hole as well.

"Alpha, I need you too" he moans while rolling his hips back onto his finger and the cock inside him.

He sits up into a better position and speeds up the motion, Yoongi was awake now from all the moving and pleasure but kept his eyes close just helping to thrust up.

Hoseok got what he meant but was a little hesitant, they hadn't done something like that yet.

"Are you sure baby?" Seok asks softly, the omega nodded his head eagerly. The alpha nods his head and moves to get behind tae.

He carefully removes Tae's fingers before inserting his own, he was thankful that lately the omega had been producing more slick so the slide in was easy.

Hoseok was quick to add in another finger to adjust him more.

He continued adding fingers until he thought the boy was stretched enough, "Seokie, hurry" Taehyung whined Into Yoongi's chest.

The older male now had his eyes opened and helping Hoseok with stretching.

"Okay baby" the alpha says out softly while gently rubbing his back in a calming manner.

"Tell me if it hurts" he says out to the omega and the boy just nodded his head. Hoseok lined himself up.

He took a deep breath in before beginning to slowly push in.

♛♛♛♛♛♛♛♛♛♛♛♛♛♛♛♛♛♛♛♛♛♛♛♛♛♛♛♛♛♛♛♛♛♛♛♛♛

A/N: omg I finally finished this chapter WOAH...

I'm sorry if it's not any good and for not going too much in detail, it's a little hard for me to write smut scenes.

Sorry for the wait too, I've been saying for the last week that I was gonna post but hadn't gotten around to doing it, except for now lol.

I've missed y'all

I hope you all had a good day/night, please stay safe and stay healthy.

Remember to wear a mask in public ☺️