Sixteen

Saturday

Jeongguk enters into the dining hall, he first spots the two twins sitting on one side of the table next to each other, then another female omega sitting on the other side.

He was guessing that she was the omega that his father had invited as a suitor, but looking at the woman in front of him, she was nothing compared to his omega, his mate, his Jimin.

Jungkook ignored the girl as he moved to sit at the very end of the table, where it is usually reserved for the king, but under the certain situation the prince found it fitting to sit in his seat.

The four sat in silence for a few minutes before Jungkook grew irritated of waiting for the omega, so he stood up from the table to try find one of his guards but only Hoseok was stood in front of him.

"Where is he?" Jungkook asked his guard angrily, Hoseok gulped nervously, "he's refusing to come" Hope whispered but Jungkook heard him clearly.

"What did you say?" Jeongguk said raising his voice, Hoseok becoming a bit submissive to the prince, he had his head down and his shaking hands behind his back as he bowed apologetically.

"I'm sorry prince, he said he's not going to come" Hoseok said, his head not raising one bit, Jeongguk growled as his red eyes grew brighter.

"Tell everyone to start dinner" Jeongguk ordered Hoseok before storming off in the direction of Jimin's quarters, Namjoon following closely behind.

"Prince Jeon, maybe you should calm down before you go to see Jimin, you might do something you'll regret" Namjoon suggested, but Jeongguk just growled in response.

Once Jeongguk got to Jimin's area both Hana and Daewon quickly stood straight up in front of the doors, "Prince Jeon" they bowed before standing up again.

"Move" Jeongguk said but they stayed on the spot, Daewon looked a bit worried as he looked up at the prince's angry red eyes.

"Sorry Prince Jeon, but you told me that I serve Jimin only, you said not to listen to anyone but him, including yourself" Hana reminded Jungkook but he let out a low snarl at the older woman.

"Don't make me send you down to a cell" Jeongguk threatened, while showing his two sharp teeth.

The woman was hesitant for a second before she bowed and stepped aside, Daewon soon following behind her.

Jungkook opened the bedroom doors and walked in to see Yoongi cuddling Jimin on the couch.

"What the fuck are you doing here?" Jungkook said angrily, Yoongi quickly stood up from the couch to turn and bow at Jungkook.

He knew that Jungkook was angry, Hoseok had messaged him as a warning, but he didn't tell Yoongi that he was this angry.

Jimin stood up from the lounge with an angry look on his own face, "get out" he said softly but Jungkook ignored him as he took slow steps towards him.

Every step that Jungkook took towards Jimin, the duller the red would get, until he was stood right in front of Jimin with his forehead leaning against the omega's, only then were they back to the natural brown colour.