Seventy Six

Tuesday

Jimin was left in the shower, he told Jeongguk that he wasn't ready to get out yet, which was somewhat the truth, he was just nervous.

He had been planning something for weeks and now that it was time to put that plan in motion, he was overthinking it, there wasn't much to overthink but he still was.

Jeongguk however was comfortably sat up against the headboard of the bed, his phone in his hands as he was texting away in his group chat with his guards.

He was a bit pissed off after Yoongi had told him that something had happened during the wedding and he was now extremely worried for Jimin.

But once the omega had stepped out of the bathroom the phone was quickly forgotten, along with the troublesome situation that was happening back at the castle.

"Wow" Jeongguk breathed out, he quickly sat up more and placed the phone away on the bedside table, he then looked over Jimin with wider eyes than usual.

"Baby, what-?" Jeongguk was speechless, he didn't know what to say or think, the omega told him he was tired and yet he was stood so beautifully near the bathroom door in the prettiest lingerie, his veil on his head, his heels on and a wedding garter sitting so nicely on his thigh.

"Fuck" Jeongguk whispers, Jimin slowly makes his way over towards the bed, he pulled the blanket back off of Jeongguk before climbing up and straddling the alpha's waist.

Jimin didn't say anything as he had placed his hands flat against Jeongguk's lower stomach, slowly running them up until he reached the alpha's shoulders.

He pushed the alpha back down against the bed, "I thought you were tired" Jeongguk voices out as he let the omega do what he wanted to.

"I couldn't let you ruin my plan" Jimin answered back before leaning forward towards Jeongguk's ear, he lightly sucked on the alpha's earlobe.

"Fuck me Jimin, I-" Jeongguk curses as his hands come down to grab the lacy material that were over Jimin's waist, his hands wrapped around the thin panties and lightly pulling them up.

Jimin moaned into Jeongguk's ear, making the alpha groan, pulling harder on the lace, the band accidentally snapping apart causing a gasp to leave Jimin's lips.

"You ripped them" Jimin says as he sits up and looks down at the panties that are ripped apart because of the alpha.

"I don't care right now" Jimin whines at the alpha's response "they had to come off anyways" Jeongguk says as he pulls Jimin down for a kiss, shutting the omega up.