Ninety Seven

I'm gonna suggest the song that I've been listening to none stop the last few days, sooo

Song: doubt
By: twenty one pilots

Tuesday

Jeongguk was sat in a meeting with his father and some other higher up people that he hasn't bothered to get to know.

He suddenly had gotten a bad feeling, he scrunched up his brows in confusion, looking towards his father that had looked up to meet his eye as he was talking.

His father just nodded towards him, gesturing for him to leave if he likes, so Jeongguk had stood up from his seat at the table.

The others had quickly stood up to bow towards him, the prince quickly returning it before leaving the room to find Jimin.

The alpha had walked through the halls hurriedly, his posture threatening, warning off anyone who would try to stop him from getting to his mate quickly.

Walking up to his bedroom door he noticed the bedroom lights were off but he could hear the movie playing so he entered in quietly.

He closed the door and walked over towards the bed and saw Yoobin all tucked in bed fast asleep, an animated movie once again playing.

He looked around but couldn't see his mate, he went towards the bathroom and knocked quietly on the slightly opened door, once he didn't get an answer he pushed it open to reveal the dark room.

He turned back around and noticed the pool door slightly opened, so he went over to it instead.

He pushed the door open slowly, the omega's saddened scent instantly filling his nose, he peaked his head in and saw the younger sitting on the edge with his legs in the water.

Jeongguk walked over to sit down next to him, he had leaned to the side to try look at Jimin's face with a small smile.

"Baby" he calls softly only for Jimin to let out a sob, "what's wrong?" Jeongguk asks softly, the omega just leaned his forehead against the alpha's shoulder, crying quietly, "I want it to stop" he had replied back between his cries.

The alpha immediately felt bad "I know baby, i do too" he had whispered into Jimin's ear, the younger male clinging onto him now.

"I just want to be happy" Jimin mumbled, at those words Jeongguk had gone quiet, not knowing what to say now, so he just comforted him.

They had sat there for a while together as Jimin calmed down slowly, until it was just silent between the two.

The sound of the tv quietly in the background, another movie had began playing, which had meant that Yoobin was still asleep thankfully.

"I've been working on something today" Jeongguk whispered into Jimin's ear as to try distracting him, the omega nodded his head waiting for his husband to continue on.

"It's a surprise but I think you and Yoobin will like it" he adds on, a small smile coming across his face, the thought of how surprised and happy they would be quickly ran through his mind.

The omega nodded his head again, "can we go to bed, I'm tired" he mumbled quietly, Jeongguk peaked his lips "yes baby, of course" he says back, but they both don't make a move to actually get up.