✨ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟟✨

Biana POV:

"Dare." Keefe replied, rubbing his hands together. "Give me your best."

Fitz grinned. "You sure about that?" When Keefe nodded Fitz said, "You asked for it. I dare you to let Biana give you a makeover and you can't change it for the rest of the game. Yes this includes your hair."

Keefe looked at me and Fitz, slack-jawed, and I squealed with delight.

"First makeover of the night!" I exclaimed.

"No no no no no no no. No. NO. You mean only makeover of the night." Sophie said, shaking her head.

I sighed. Sophie and makeovers do not mix. At all. At least in her opinion. Keefe would drool all over her if Sophie would let me do her clothes hair and makeup... Now that I don't like Keefe anymore, I so ship Sokeefe! Can you say cutest soon-to-be couple ever? Time to do a little matchmaking. I wish I could dress Linh up too. Speaking of Linh, what is up with her and my brother making lovey-dovey eyes at each other?

"Hey, what is up with Bangs Boy and Biana making lovey-dovey eyes at each other?" Keefe asked, snapping me back to reality. Oh well. I guess it wasn't just Linh and Fitz. I didn't even realize that Tam and I were staring at each other. 

We both blushed and I rolled my eyes. "Stop stalling, Keefe." I said as I dragged him into a bathroom. For his hair, I twisted it into a swirly updo on top of his head and dyed it light pink, making it look like a pile of that human desert called cotton candy on top of his head. To match, I made him wear a furry pink jerkin with light blue embroidery, furry cobalt blue pants, and a furry ice blue cape with light pink swirly designs. In the end, he just looked like a fluff of cotton candy. 

I stepped out of the bathroom and said, "Ladies and gentlemen, the new Keefe Sencen!"

"You'd better not laugh." He grumbled before stepping out.

Everyone was silent. Then Tam exploded.

"BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!! OH MY GOSH! I... CAN'T... BREATHE!!!"

Everyone else followed suit, laughing so hard that my parents burst through the room. 

"What happened? Did somone-" my dad started, but when he saw Keefe, he froze. When my mom saw him, she burst into a fit of giggles. "What happened here?" she asked.

"We were playing truth or-" Dex started, but I quickly covered his mouth with my palm and said "We were playing with... umm... one of my new fashion brands, Truth or... Fashion?"

My mom raised an eyebrow. "Truth or Fashion?"

I nodded a bit too eagerly. 

"Okaaay..." She said, squinting her eyes and doing the I'm watching you sign. Then she left with dad.

"Dex! You almost gave us away!" I scolded.

He shrugged. "Oops?" 

"Let's move on. Biana truth or dare?" Keefe asked, clearly wanting revenge.

"Truth." I replied. "I can't trust you with dares."

He smirked. "You can't trust me with truths either."

I paled. What was the worst he could do?

"What happened with you and Bangs Boy when you followed Linh and Fitz?"

That. That was the worst he could do.

"Uh we umm..." Tam and I both turned fire red.

There were just so many reasons why I couldn't say it. Fitz would get mad and kill Tam (not literally), Sophie and Marella would keep pestering me about it, Linh might not feel okay with us being together, my parents might disapprove of Tam, and rumors might start about us, and- Wait. What if he's not on my matchmaking list?! Tam and I wou- 

"BIANA!!!!!" someone yelled. When I looked up, everyone was staring at me.

"You zoned out for a while." Sophie said.

"Yeah. Come on! Tell us what happened!" Marella said, eager for the news.

"Tell us! Tell us!" Keefe started chanting. Fortunately, he was the only one.

"I-I-"

I ran out of the room, tears in my eyes. 

Hey guys! Sorry I didn't update yesterday. In case you haven't noticed, I try to update everyday, but yesterday I was a little busy wrapping presents and sending them. I'll try to do another chapter today. Wow. I just realized I wrote over 700 words in this chapter! That's a lot more than I usually do. How do you guys like my story so far, though? Feel free to comment and tell me about any errors, mistakes, or anything at all! Thank you for reading and Merry Christmas Eve!

-Emmie