✨ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟜✨

Keefe POV:

"Truth" Foster replied to Marella.

Marella grinned. "Who would you rather kiss: Keefe or Fitz?"

Foster and Fitzy turned deep red and I'm pretty sure I did the same. I guess I'm not the only one who's known about our little triangle. But when Fitz and Linh kissed (yes I had my eyes open) I thought that I just might have a chance with Foster. Now, back to reality.

"U-uh K-Keefe" Foster mumbled. My eyes widened. I always thought Foster liked Fitz, not me! But of course I didn't say that.

"Can't resist my stunning good looks, Foster?" I joked.

She blushed.

"Umm Fitz, Truth or Dare?"

"Uh truth, obviously."

"Oh come on Fitzy! Man up and take a dare!" I whined.

"Fine. Dare." Fitz huffed.

"I dare you to... take your crush downstairs and tell Alden and Della that you proposed to her."

The entire room exploded with laughter. Except for the Fitzter of course. I will never for get the look on his face. Literally! This is where a photographic memory comes in handy.

He stood up and took Linh downstairs. I could see the look of surprise on her face. Biana vanished and Bangs Boy surrounded himself in shadows and they followed Linh and Fitz downstairs. There was silence for a long time. Then I heared a gasp and a "WHAT???? HOW DID I NOT KNOW ABOUT THIS?" and then Linh and Fitz burst through the door, panting.

Hewwo everyone! I know I promised there would be some Tiana in this but you'll have to wait until the next chapter for it. Also, do you guys think I got Keefe's character right? It's kinda hard to do him unless you're the amazing Shannon Messenger! Pls comment and let me know if I should change or add anything!  Thank you for reading my story!!

-Emmie