✨ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟜𝟞✨

Biana POV:

Soon, everything was sorted out.

Yes, Val and Tam were cousins, and yes, Blur and Squall had killed Val's parents. 

They'd been involved with the Neverseen and Mr. Forkle sent Squall to kill Val and Troy's parents because he was sure Lady Gisela's grand plan involved them.

Val and Troy were now with the Collective and the Councillors, telling them about the Neverseen's hideouts. In only a few hours, they would storm the Neverseen's headquarters.

~

With the Neverseen defeated (for now) and nothing else to worry about, I sat down in front of the lake as I watched the sun set slowly, a cool breeze blowing my hair away from my face.

"Hey."

I looked up to see Tam as he sat down next to me.

"Hey."

"So... it's been a crazy day, huh?"

"Yeah... I still can't believe you and Val are cousins."

Tammy leaned back, staring at the sun as well.

"Bi..."

"Yes?"

Teal eyes met silver.

"Promise me... promise me that we'll always be by each other's sides, no matter what. Promise me that you'll love me until the end."

I scooted closer to Tammy and kissed his lips softly.

"I promise." I whispered, pulling away.

"I love you, Biana."

"I love you too, Tam."

IMPORTANT! Hey guys! It's so sad, but I will be ending this story here. I'll have an epilogue published soon. Thank you all so much for being with me on this crazy writing adventure! I never knew my first story would or could ever be so popular! For those of you who have been with me since the beginning, thank you. It's thanks to you guys that I'm here today. My writing has improved so much since then! I'd like to say a special thank you to 8gtberryBobthetitain33VexDizzneeanorah33, AuroraThePyrokinetic, and EVERYONE else who reads, votes, and/or comments! I luv you all so much, and I couldn't have gotten to where I am without you guys. YOU GUYS ARE THE BEST! I hope you have a great night/day! 
I LOVE YOU ALL SO MUCH!

-Emmie