✨ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟛𝟙✨

Tam POV:

The next few minutes passed by in a blur.

Fitz shook Elwin awake, called Mr. Forkle, and then everybody came.

The entire time, I was still on my knees, my head down, tears falling into my lap.

"Tammy-"

"Don't." I said, not caring who it was.

But then, I saw a strip of black silver-tipped hair and realized. I forced myself to look up at my twin.

"I'm so sorry, Linh. I shouldn't have snapped at you like that yesterday."

"It's okay. I'm sorry for not understanding."

I looked around and finally saw the chaos.

Sophie was worrying and pacing.

Keefe was calming her.

Fitz was punching the walls and shouting some very colorful words.

Dex was creating some kind of device.

Marella was helping Elwin.

Della was crying hysterically.

Alden was comforting her and saying there was no reason to worry.

Mr. Forkle was pacing with Sophie.

I groaned. 

How are we going to get out of this mess?

Biana POV:

*Back in the Healing Center*

"Umm sure."

They walked out into the hallway.

Huh. That's weird.

Elwin handed me three more elixirs.

"Drink those, and you're all set to go."

I gagged as I sniffed one of them.

"Ugh, what's this stuff made of? Actually, on second thought, I don't want to know."

"You don't." Elwin agreed as I drank vials. "Livvy was actually helping me create another elixir with the same purposes made with more pleasant ingredients. But that was before..."

He sighed sadly and took off his weird glasses. Without them, I could see all of the sadness and grief in his eyes.

(Here's the *kinda* Evvy scene, -livv-! )

I placed a hand on Elwin's arm.

"She meant more to you didn't she?"

He closed his eyes. "So much more."

"I'm sorry."

"I should've told her how I felt... and now, it's too late."

(Does this actually count as an Evvy scene? I have no idea but don't worry, there's gonna be a lot more ACTUAL Evvy in future chapters *hint hint wink wink nudge nudge*)

I didn't know what to say. I don't know what would've happened to me if Tam died before I could tell him how much he meant to me.

"I-"

A hand clamped over my mouth and another pinned my hands behind my back before I could finish.

"Biana!" Elwin cried out in shock.

Then, something caused Elwin to fall to the ground, his nose and shoulder both dripping with blood.

"MMMPH!" I tried to scream, confused and shocked. 

What just happened? Nothing made contact with him.

But then another black cloaked elf appeared  out of thin air, and my eyes widened. 

The Neverseen has a Vanisher?

That was my last thought as darkness seeped in.

Hey guys! I finally updated! But let me tell you, this break has done WONDERS for me. Maybe I should take breaks more often... Anyways, thank you all so so much for being so supportive of me! I can't believe this book has so many reads and votes! You guys are the best <33333333!! Love You! 

-Emmie