✨ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟛𝟟✨

Tam POV:

I looked at myself in the mirror. I was wearing a forest green jerkin with dark green pants and a sacramento green cape.

There was a knock on the door.

"Tam?"

I turned around to see Linh, who was wearing a lime green dress with mint leggings and an emerald green cape, with her hair pinned back with jade clips.

She smiled a little. "It's nice to see you wearing colors other than black."

I looked down. "It's the least I could do for Biana."

My twin hooked her arm through mine. "Come on, it's almost five."

My friends and I all stepped in front of Havenfield's Leap Master, along with Grady and Edaline.

"The Wanderling Woods!"

~

"We are gathered here today because of the death of Biana Vacker." Emery announced. 

Alden stepped forward with the potion, and Della and Fitz stepped up as well, the seed and a lock of Biana's hair clutched in Della's hands. 

Fitz took them from his mom and knelt, about to place it into the ground. But he paused for a second and stood up.

"Here."

I looked up, and Fitz was standing there in front of me, trying to give the seed and hair to me.

"What? No I-"

"She would've wanted you to do it." he said firmly.

I couldn't argue with that. So I took the items and placed them into the ground. Alden threw the potion on top of it, shattering the glass.

Right before my eyes, the seed started growing, blossoming into a beautiful tree with pale bark that reminded me of Biana's soft skin, and chocolate brown leaves the exact color of her hair. There were small flowers peppered throughout the tree that were a beautiful, bright teal, and they even sparkled in the light just as Bi's eyes had.

"Is there anyone who would like to say anything about Biana?" Emery asked the crowd.

A few people stepped up next to the tree, and among them were Fitz, Della, Linh, Maruca, Sophie, and Keefe.

After about a dozen people spoke, I did as well.

"Biana... she was... remarkable. She was caring, loving, and outgoing, making her someone everyone admired.

"Her smile could light a room full of darkness, and her laugh could warm a home with an empty hearth. Biana was fierce, yet kind. She could cut anyone down with her sharp tongue, but would bandage the broken wing of an imp. Her life certainly wasn't short on challenges, but she still believed that everyone was kind at heart." my voice started to crack.

"I loved Biana. My heart belonged to her, and I am forever thankful that I could reveal it to her. Even though she has left this world, I know that we will always remember Biana, and that she will always stay in our hearts."

I stepped back down to a round of applause.

Della looked at me with sad, tear filled eyes. "Thank you, Tam."

"There's no need to thank me. I simply spoke from the heart."

The heart that's missing Biana.

Biana POV:

I woke up in a bed.

"Where am I?" I asked aloud to no one in particular.

I looked around, and surprisingly, I was in my room at Everglen.

"What am I doing here?" I muttered to myself.

Suddenly, alarms rang out and my bed was encased in prison bars.

I blinked, and I was suddenly in a cell in Exile. When I blinked again, my family and friends were standing in front of me.

"We trusted you, Biana..." Sophie. 

"You're just like Alvar..." Fitz.

"You're a disgrace..." Mom.

"A disappointment..." Dad.

"A liar..." Dex.

"The Neverseen..." Marella.

"How could you?" Linh.

Tears formed in my eyes as I clutched the bars.

"No! There's a reason why-"

"Biana."

"Tam!"

He came forward, clutching an arrow of shadowflux.

My eyes widened. "Tam. You understand right? You-"

"What I understand  is that you're a traitor, the enemy."

Tears fell from my eyes. "No, Tammy-"

"Goodbye, my former love."

I gasped. It felt like my heart shattered into a million pieces and then was stepped on.

The arrow hit me, and I screamed.

~

I bolted up, and I saw that I was in my room. My Neverseen room.

"N-nightmare. It was a nightmare." I stuttered to myself. My heart still ached, though.

I went to the closet and picked out some high-waisted black leggings and a black crop top.

It was 5:30 pm, so I silently crept out into the nearby forest.

Thankfully, no one had followed me. I sighed.

"Time to get going."

I closed my eyes and vanished, embracing the light to carry me.

I opened my eyes again, facing the place I hadn't seen in ages.

Everglen.

Hey guys! I updated! Gotta go now, bye!! Have a great day/night! Love You!!

-Emmie