✨ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟛✨

Linh POV:

Kiss my crush. Kiss My Crush. KISS MY CRUSH?!??!?! I can't! Can I? He'll know! Will he? I'll be rejected! Will I? These thoughts kept swarming around my brain until I heard someone shout my name.

"Huh?" I said as I looked up.

"I said, are you going to do it yet?" Sophie asked. "We've been waiting a while."

"Oh, sorry." I took a breath and asked, "Can you guys close your eyes so that it won't be too embarrassing?"

"That's fine" Dex replied. 

All of the boys (except for my brother, obviously) closed their eyes and Sophie, Biana, Marella, and Tam watched from the pillow fort. I stood up and walked around, being careful and making sure my footsteps weren't heard. I stopped in front of my crush. I knelt down, took a shaky breath, and pressed my lips against Fitz's.

Fitz POV:

When Dex dared Linh to kiss her crush, I thought, This is my chance to see if Linh likes me back or not! But I was pretty sure she didn't, so when I felt her soft lips in mine, I was surprised. I kissed her back, and the rest of the world seemed to melt away, so when someone cleared their throat obnoxiously loudly, we jumped apart. 

I scanned the room. Tam was glaring holes into me with a look that clearly said, You'd better not like her or I will kill you, Keefe was smirking, Dex was grinning like he'd just been told that Edaline would make him custard bursts for life, and Marella, Biana, and Sophie were looking like they were about to explode from squealing too much. And Linh... still looking as beautiful as possible, she was blushing so hard that it put Sophie's blushes to shame. 

"Uh Marella truth or dare?" Linh asked, obviously wanting to move on.

"Dare." Marella said with no hesitation. "I'm pretty sure you can't make me do anything that bad."

Linh grinned. 

"C-can you?"

"I dare you cuddle with your crush for the rest of the game!"

Marella flushed. Then, she slowly got up and went over to Dex.

"M-me?" He asked, surprised.

Marella rolled her eyes playfully. "Yes, you."

Dex put his arms around Marella's waist and Marella snuggled into his side. 

"Sophie, T or D?"

Hi peoples! Sorry there was no Tiana in this chapter. I just couldn't resist putting some Litz in here along with some Darella! I'll have some Tiana in the next chappies. Byeee and Thanks again for reading!! (wait... is anyone reading this?)

-Emmie