✨ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟙𝟙✨

Biana POV: 

"Omg they're so cute!" 

"Should we wake them up?"

"I soooo ship them!"

I groaned sleepily.

"Look! Bi's waking up!"

"I told you you were too loud!"

I tried to move, but I felt something strong around my waist. I opened my eyes to see a beautiful boy with black hair and silver tipped bangs sleeping silently beside me. When I tried to move again, Tam's grip tightened as if he would lose me if he let go.

"Tam. Tammy. Wake up." I whispered.

"Eeeeek! So cute!!!"

I looked up to see everyone watching us, curious to see what we would do. I felt my face immediately flush. I turned back to Tam.

"Tammy. C'mon, wake up."

Tam smiled a little. "Kiss..." he mumbled.

"What?"

"Kiss me..."

I had no idea if he was talking in his sleep or if he was actually asking me to kiss him, but I smiled and pressed my lips to his, forgetting that everyone was watching.

Tam POV: 

I felt something soft and warm on my lips and my eyes fluttered open.

"Huh? Wha? Who kissed me?"

Linh, Sophie, and Marella started squealing their heads off.

As my eyes adjusted to the light, I realized that Biana was next to me with my arms wrapped tightly around her waist, our faces less than an inch apart. Obviously, she was the one who kissed me. I let go of Biana and we sat up. I observed our friends more closely. Fitz was still mad (as always), Keefe and Dex were teasing us, and Linh, Sophie, and Marella were still squealing.

Bi and I were both crimson red. (I didn't want to keep saying "blushing" and "flushing" so I'm searching types of red on Google XD)

Everyone got dressed and we went downstairs for breakfast. 

"Good morning, children!" Alden said. "You're just in time! Della just made some ripplefluffs and mallowmelt."

"MALLOWMELT!!!" Sophie shouted as she rushed towards the table.

*after breakfast*

"OMG YOU GUYS WE ONLY HAVE AN HOUR UNTIL FOXFIRE STARTS!!!" Linh exclaimed.

Biana gasped. "Gah! Only an hour?!"

"She always takes at least 3 hours to get ready." Fitz informed us.

50 minutes later, we were all dressed and ready. Everyone held hands as we stepped in front of Everglen's leapmaster.

"Foxfire!" Fitz shouted. The light whisked us away.

*during study hall*

Biana POV:

"Hey, Bi!" Sophie said as she came over to our usual table with Dex. 

I looked up from the book I was reading. "Oh, hey Soph!"

Dex sat in the chair in front of me and asked, "You're gonna do it, right?"

"Huh?" I asked, confused.

"The dare from yesterday, remember?" 

Oh. I'd forgotten about that.

I groaned. "Remind me to give Keefe an epic punishment."

"You're punishing Sencen?" A voice asked from behind me. "Count me in!" Tam said as he joined us with Linh.

Before I could reply, Keefe and Fitz joined us as well. 

Oh no. Keefe was smirking. I guess that meant that he hadn't forgotten about it either. 

"C'mon, Bi. Do the dare." He said as he plopped down into seat beside Sophie.

I dragged out a sigh and took Tam's hand. I led him to the middle of the circle of the tables.

I ignored the fact that every eye in the room was on us, leaned in, and kissed Tam.

Immediately, everyone took their imparters out and took pictures. (I'm not sure if they can, so let's pretend that their imparters are like phones and you can take pictures and stuff with it.)

We broke apart and sprinted back over to our table. 

I sat down next to Tam. "You're gonna want to watch your shampoo tonight." I muttered to Keefe. 

*in front of Foxfire's leapmaster*

"Biana!"

I turned around. Tam was running down the hall, calling my name just as I was about to step into the light. I smiled brightly.

"Hey, Tam!"

"Hey." he took me over to a shadowed corner.

"So... uh... Will you go out with me?"

I was surprised but delighted. "Of course!"

He blushed. "Meet me in Atlantis at 7:00."

I stepped back in front of leapmaster. "Bye Tammy."

"See ya, Bi."

And then. Right there. I saw a smile. A real one. A smile from the boy I loved, the sensitive and sweet boy, covered and hidden away by a though shell. As I let the light whisk me away, I thought about how much I really loved him. Much more than I ever loved Keefe. So. Much. More. Those beautiful silvery-blue eyes. The adorable way he tugged on his bangs when he was nervous. How they would fall back and show his eyes glinting in the light whenever he laughed. How his smile could melt my heart. The way he could always make me smile and laugh, no matter the circumstance. I knew then, right there, as I arrived in front of the gates of Everglen, that this was the boy whom I would love forever, no matter what.

Hey guys! I hope you like how this is coming together! Sorry for not updating yesterday. My mom took my laptop away because she said that I "need to sleep before 12:00" I'll try to update again today. Unfortunately, when winter break ends, I probably won't be able to update as often. Also, thank you for 256 reads! Love you all!

-Emmie