✨ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟚𝟠✨

Tam POV:

I raced off into the fight with only one thought in mind: I have to protect Biana.

These words fueled me, giving me the strength to command shadowflux here and there, striking any black cloaked figures around me.

I kept on fighting until I heard Lady Gisela's voice yell, "ENOUGH!"

Everyone looked up to see her on top of the building, holding something lifeless in her arms. Wait a sec... I squinted. 

Biana?

Gisela was holding a dagger next to her throat. (This kinda reminds me of Bellatrix and Hermione...)

"Unless you want to lose your Vanisher, I suggest you drop your weapons!"

No one moved, and she pressed the knife against Biana neck, drawing a bead of blood.

With no other choice, my friends and I stopped fighting and threw our weapons to our side. Well, in my case, I let go of the shadows.

The Neverseen tied us up, and Gisela dropped her dagger. She lowered her hood and smiled. "Isn't it wonderful when you cooperate?"

Before anyone could respond, Lady Gisela threw Bi off of the side of the building.

"BIANAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!"

I struggled, but I couldn't get the bonds off.

Fury clouded my vision as I looked at the murderer once again.

I could feel so many things at once.

Sadness.

Despair.

Regret.

Guilt.

Anger.

I thrashed with each emotion, and the ropes finally gave away.

I channeled all of these emotions into an arrow of shadwflux, making it grow stronger, bigger, powerful, as I aimed it at Lady Gisela's head.

As soon as I let go of it, the arrow shot towards her with such impact that it made her fly off of the building. 

"GET DOWN!" I yelled.

I closed my eyes and created more arrows, launching them in every direction, not caring who was hit.

When I finally opened my eyes, every black cloaked figure was on the ground, withering in pain. Luckily, my friends had gotten down like I'd told them to and weren't hit.

After I untied them,  we ran over to where Bi was thrown off.

Tears streamed down my face as I saw her body lying on a clump of bushes.

"Bi!"

I ran over to her and flipped her over to face me.

"Bi?"

More tears fell as I shook her.

Everyone gathered around me, crying as well.

"Please wake up Bi..."

She didn't stir.

"Please... I can't loose you again."

My voice cracked and was hoarse from screaming.

"Please come back..."

Nothing. 

"Please... I love you."

With that, Biana's eyes fluttered open.

"T-Tam?" she asked, her voice barely a whisper.

A few more tears fell with relief.

"Hold on, Bi. We're getting you out of here."

I picked her up and turned to Sophie. 

"You have a leaping crystal to the Healing Center, right?"

"Yeah." she replied, fishing around in her pockets for the crystal.

Sophie created a beam of light, and I stepped into it first, tightening my hold on Biana.

The last thing I saw was her passing out before the light took me away.

*at the healing center*

"Elwin!" I yelled as I rushed inside.

"Huh? Tam? What are you doing-" he gasped.

"On the cot. Now."

As soon as I set Bi down, Bullhorn leapt up and laid down next to her.

The room started spinning. Banshees only laid down next to someone if they were about to die...

My friends came running through the door.

"Where's my sister?" Fitz demanded.

"Whoa there you guys. I need to treat Biana. Everyone, out. You too, Tam."

I groaned and shuffled out with everyone else.

If Bi died, it would be all my fault.

And that guilt could shatter me.

Hey guys! I'm so sleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeepy... 🥱🥱🥱It's midnight here so I needa sleep! I'll probably update again on Friday. Love You!!!!

-Emmie