✨ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟝✨

Biana POV: 

"Come on, Tam! We'll miss it!" I said as we stepped outside the room.

"Biana wait." Tam said as he gently touched my shoulder.

"Yeah?" I asked, willing my cheeks not to blush. Obviously, it didn't work.

"There's something I need to tell you." Tam said, tugging on his bangs. Is it just me or was he even more adorable when he did that? Focus Biana, I said to myself. It's probably not what you think it's going to be. But I couldn't help feeling a little bit of hope as I gazed into his beautiful silvery-blue eyes.

"What is it?"

Tam POV: 

This was it. I was going to tell her. Biana obviously doesn't have feelings for me, but I had the slightest bit of hope inside of me. 

"I-I umm I l-like you Biana." I admitted, blushing. "A lot."

"Y-you do?" She asked in disbelief.

"Yeah. I know you don't feel the same and I'm sorry for making things awkwar-"

"Stop. Tam I... actually really like you too." She said, her eyes sparkling. 

"R-really?" I asked in shock.

"Yeah I-" Biana started, but I didn't let her finish. 

Instead, I kissed her. She kissed me back, and I put my hands around Biana's waist, pulling her closer. She wrapped her hands around my neck and touched the ends of my hair. Our kiss would've been longer, but we were interrupted by a loud squeal. Scratch that. Three extremely loud squeals. We broke apart and saw Sophie, Marella, and Linh watching us from the doorway. And not just them. Everyone else as well.

Biana POV: 

When Tam kissed me, I felt like I could fly. His lips were so soft on mine, and I never wanted it to end. But of course, we were interrupted by the girls. 

I turned around and saw a smirking Keefe, a grinning Dex, and a squealing Sophie, Linh, and Marella. And Fitz. Uh-oh. I gulped. He was looking like he wanted to rip Tam apart and burn the pieces in Everblaze. 

"BIANA AMBERLY VACKER!!!" Fitz yelled. Oh no. He used my middle name. I'm in big trouble now. "WHAT IN THE NAME OF MALLOWMELT DO YOU THINK YOU'RE DOING?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?"

Hello humans!! I'm leaving this chapter on a sorta cliffhanger because it's 12:00 and I need my sleep. Also, how did I get 30 reads on this story? I'm pretty sure it's crap compared to other stories so thank you all so so much for reading this and adding it to your lists! Byeee and Stay Safe!!

-Emmie