✨ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟞✨

Fitz POV: 

*During Fitz's dare*

As I took Linh downstairs, she stopped me and asked, "You like me?"

My cheeks reddened as I said, "Uh yeah. I mean, you're pretty, kind, feisty, compassionate, and so many other things, and I know you probably don't like me back, and I know I'm gonna be rejected, and now I'm just rambling, and-"

Before I could finish, she said, "Whoa, whoa, whoa, wait a minute. You thought I didn't like you? As I recall, I kissed you. I thought I'm supposed to be worried about whether you liked me or not."

Oh right. I forgot about that. 

"Then... I hope this is the right time to ask... will you be my girlfriend, Linh?"

She gasped in surprise.

"Of course I will!" She exclaimed. "But we can't tell Tam yet. He'll be super mad."

I smiled. "Talk about understatement!"

She laughed. A real, melodic, beautiful laugh.

"We'd better do the dare now." Linh reminded me.

"Right." I said, making a mental note to get revenge on Sophie later.

We went into the kitchen and found my mom making mallowmelt as my dad walked into the house. 

"Mom, dad... there's something I need to tell you." I started. Then I took a deep breath and blurted, "IproposedtoLinhsoyeabye." I hoped they wouldn't understand me but they did. My mom gasped and dropped the plate of mallowmelt in surprise. My dad just stared into space and then yelled, "WHAT???? HOW DID I NOT KNOW ABOUT THIS?" Oh no. Time to go.

I grabbed Linh's hand and we raced upstairs and slammed the door shut.

"Took ya long enough!" Keefe said as Linh and I sat down. 

I rolled my eyes and said, "Keefe Truth o-"

"Wait. Where are Tam and Biana? Dex asked.

"What do you mean? Weren't they in here?" Linh said.

Sophie shook her head. "No, they followed you guys. Didn't you see them?"

I leapt to my feet. "What if something happened to Biana?"

Keefe, who was the closest to the door, opened it and started, "We should search the hou-" but then stopped in shock, his eyes widened and his mouth hanging wide open.

"What is it?" Dex said, getting up and walking over to him. "Is it-" he didn't finish his sentence but went into the same pose as Keefe. We all got up and rushed over to them. Sophie, Marella, and Linh immediately started squealing. I pushed to the front and saw Tam kissing Biana. My sister. My sweet, fragile, innocent, little sister. Suddenly, anger took control of me.

"BIANA AMBERLY VACKER!!!" I yelled. "WHAT IN THE NAME OF MALLOWMELT DO YOU THINK YOU'RE DOING?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?" 

My sister and Tam jumped apart, their eyes wide.

"We were just- It's not- I was-" they both stuttered.

"What happened?" my mom asked as she ran upstairs with my dad. "We heard someone shout Biana's name."

"Tam happened." I said bitterly. "He was kissing her."

Tam and my sister flushed bright red. Biana turned invisible and Tam surrounded himself with shadows.

"WHAT IS HAPPENING TO MY CHILDREN?!?!?!?" my dad shouted. "FITZ HAS PROPOSED AND BIANA IS KISSING AND NEXT I'LL BE HEARING THAT I HAVE GRANDCHILDREN!!!!!"

"Uhhh dad? That was a dare. I didn't actually propose." I said. 

"Okay..." my dad said as he ran a hand through his hair. "But no more truth or dare games. Understood?"

After we all nodded, he went back downstairs with my mom.

"Well that just happened." Keefe said, breaking the silence. "First of all: I've never seen Alden that mad. Secondly: BANGS BOY AND BIANA KISSED!!!! WHAT THE VERMINION?!?!?!!?"

"Shut up, Keefe." Sophie said, smacking Keefe's arm.

"Uhhhh let's just get back to our game." Biana said as we all filed back into the room.

"Wait, didn't Alden say no more truth or dare?" Marella asked.

"Yeah but almost everyone went so let's just finish it." Dex said.

"It's my turn! Keefe truth or dare? I said.

Hi guys! Wow... I just realized that I wrote more in Fitz's POV than I usually do. But hey, there was a lot to write! I hope you liked this chapter! I feel a little more confident in my writing skills because this story has 75 reads already!! How?! It kinda feels like trash to me... Well thank you all anyways for reading this! 

-Emmie