✨ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟠✨

Tam POV: 

Biana ran out of the room crying. Marella, Sophie, and Linh got up immediately, but I stopped them and said, "No. I'll go after her."

I walked out the door and walked around Everglen, opening door after door after door. 

This may take a while.

Biana POV: 

I ran out of the room and ran up to the top floor, into the hidden bathroom between two closets. I usually went here when I was upset, and now was a good time.

Why didn't I just tell them what happened? I thought, sliding down the wall and wrapping my arms around my knees. Right. Because there are so many reasons why I shouldn't. They're probably talking about me right now, calling me a wimp and a loser. And Tam. He's probably mad that I didn't tell the truth, or maybe he thinks that I'm ashamed to admit what happened. What if he doesn't like me anymore?? I groaned internally. Tears started streaming down my face. Maybe Tam thinks that I-

"Biana? You in here?" a soft voice whispered, the door creaking open to reveal a boy with silver tipped black hair and beautiful silvery blue eyes. 

Tam.

Tam POV: 

I searched every room in Everglen until I got to the highest floor. 

Maybe I should take a short break... I thought. But then I heard soft whimpering sounds. Biana.

I followed the sounds to a hidden bathroom. 

"Biana? You in here?" I gently pushed the door open to reveal a girl with wavy chocolate brown hair and gorgeous teal eyes. Biana was on the floor, leaning against the wall with her legs to her chest and her arms around her legs. She looked surprised to see me.

"T-Tam?"

"Yeah. It's me. Are you okay?" I asked, sitting down beside her. 

All of a sudden, Biana burst into tears. I didn't know what to do or how to comfort her. The only girl I've ever comforted is my sister.

I didn't want to just sit there doing nothing so I slowly and gently wrapped my arms around her into a hug. 

Biana POV: 

I didn't know what to expect when Tam hugged me. It was surprisingly gentle and soft, which just made me cry even harder. When my tears finally stopped, I leaned my head on his shoulder and said, "I'm so sorry, Tam. I-it's all my fault and I'm like the worst person ever and you're probably mad at me right now and-"

"Stop it Bi. You are the most amazing and beautiful person in the world and I am not mad at you. In fact... I love you." 

I looked up at him and stuttered, "Y-you do?"

"Definitely." Tam replied.

"I love you too."

Then, I kissed him. Just like last time, I felt like I could fly. It was like I was walking on clouds. But also like last time, we were interrupted. 

Tam POV: 

Biana kissed me. Biana kissed me? BIANA KISSED ME!!!

It was amazing. There's no other way to describe it. It was just amazing. But we were interrupted. 

"AGAIN?!?!?" Fitz shouted. 

Biana and I leapt apart.

"Fitz! Stop interrupting them!" Linh said, smacking Fitz's arm.

I'm pretty sure I was blushing. So was Biana. Her blush really complimented- Stop it Tam. I said to myself. Focus on what's happening right now.

"L-let's go back." Biana said.

"You okay though, Bi?" Linh asked. 

Biana smiled and glanced at me. "I am now."

So... what did you guys think about all of this Tiana? I hope you enjoyed it! Once again, let me know in the comments if you think something needs to be fixed. 20 minutes until Christmas!! Almost there guys!

-Emmie