✨ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟙𝟜✨

Biana POV:

They were kissing.

My brother was kissing my best friend.

Tam stared at them slack-jawed. 

"We gonna go after them?" He asked.

"Duh."

I vanished and Tam covered himself in shadows, and we tiptoed over to their table.

"Tam?" Linh whispered.

Fitz turned around, and Tam and I reappeared.

Tam crossed his arms, "I think I speak for both of us when I ask: What. Just. Happened."

I looked away. "Weeeeeeeeeeeell..."

He turned around and looked at me, hurt. "You knew and you didn't tell me?"

"I didn't know that they were going to... do that, but I did know that they had feelings for each other."

Linh and Fitz eyed each other. "I think we should tell them." Fitz mumbled.

Linh nodded and said, "Well, I think Tam's gonna explode so we should go somewhere a bit less... conspicuous." 

For the first time, I noticed that every eye in the restaurant was on us. We all but ran outside. We went to an inconspicuous ally and caught our breath.

"Now... explain." Tam said between breaths.

Fitz held Linh's hand and slowly muttered, "We may or may not be dating."

My jaw dropped. 

"WHAT?!" Tam screeched. 

Linh rolled her eyes. "Yes. Now are you going to tell the truth to Fitz about Biana?"

Tam and I flushed. "How do you know about that?" Tam demanded at the same time Fitz asked "What truth about Biana?"

Linh smirked. "I'm your twin, Tam. I know everything about you. Now go ahead and spill."

Oh dear.

Fitz raised an eyebrow.

Tam took my hand hand in his and said confidently, "We're dating too."

Fitz exploded.

"WHATWHYDIDYOUNOTTTELLMEDON'TTELLMEI'MOVEREACTINGBECAUSEI'MNOT!"

I rolled my eyes. "You're dating too, Fitz. Don't tell me I can't."

"Fine. But I'll be having a veeeeeeeery long talk with you."

"Same goes for you." Tam replied.

We walked back into the restaurant and resumed our dinner.

*after dinner*

Tam POV:

"So... where to now?" Biana asked. 

I shrugged. "I was hoping we could get desert at this bakery I know."

"Let's go then!" she exclaimed.

We walked down the street, and suddenly, Biana pulled me into an alley. 

"What is it?" I asked.

"Shhhhh. Look!" Bi said, pointing at two figures who were walking down the street together, hand in hand.

I squinted my eyes. "Is that..."