✨ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟙𝟝✨

Keefe POV:

*after his date*

"Hey, Funkyhair!"

"Gahhhh! Geez, Ro. You scared me!"

She took a dramatic bow. "Why, thank you."

I rolled my eyes.

"So, how did your date with Blondie go?"

"Pretty good I guess. We went to this store that sold a bunch of mallowmelt and- hey, why am I telling you this?"

"Because I deserve to know after telling you to ask her out for years."

"Fine. I'm gonna take a shower first though." I said as I stepped into the shower. 

I actually asked Foster out. And it went well. Who would've thought? Maybe she didn't like it though... I was so deep in thought, that as I stepped out of the shower, I didn't even notice that Ro was laughing until she fell out of the chair she was in.

"What?" I asked, finally looking up.

"BWAHAHAHAHAHA!!!! YOUR... HAIR!!!!"

"MY HAIR?!?!?" I asked as I rushed over to the closest mirror.

My hair was long and curly. And purple.

"OMG WHAT THE- AFIEWHUHENWCJNOWEhVEHBOEBOUOUGEYGFY!!!!!!!!"

"AHHHHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!" Ro rolling around on the floor, laughing.

I remembered what Biana had mumbled during study hall.

"BIANAAAA!!!!!!!!"

I heard a soft giggle and a snicker from behind me along with a camera flash.

"BANGS BOY!!!!! YOU TWO ARE SO DEAD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

"HAHAHAHA!!!"

They both appeared, clutching their stomachs from laughing too hard.

"If you show anyone that pictu-"

"Sent! Now everyone else can see it." Bi smirked and showed me her imparter, which showed that she'd sent the picture to a group chat, which included all of our friends. She immediately got hundreds of "lol"s and "😂"s.

She smirked. "That's revenge for the dare."

"Your payback will be epic. Now tell me how to get my hair back to normal again!"

Bangs Boy rolled his eyes. "It'll wear out... soon."

I was about to tackle him when my dad came in. "What in the name of Eternalia is going o-" He froze when he saw my hair.

"KEEFE [MIDDLE NAME] SENCEN! WHAT HAVE YOU DONE TO YOUR HAIR?!?!?"

"It's not me it's them!" I said, pointing to where Bangs Boy and Biana had been. They'd disappeared. I scowled. 

My dad sighed and rubbed his temples. "Your hair better be back to normal the next time I see you. Goodnight."

After he left, I immediately grabbed a cloak, pulled the hood over my head, and leapt to Everglen. 

Just as I'd expected, Tam and Biana had just arrived and were laughing their heads off. 

"Thank you so much, Bi. This is the best thing that's ever happened to me. Apart from you of course."

Biana blushed. "You're welcome. I enjoyed it too."

"Goodnight, Bi." Bangs Boy leaned in and kissed her.

I smirked. The perfect payback. I took out my imparter and took multiple pictures, and Tam and Biana looked towards me, startled.

"You'd better not-"

"Aaaaaand... Sent." I showed them my imparter, which was buzzing with tons of "Awwwwww!"s and "🥰"s and "OMG KEEFE WTH"s, most of the latter coming from Fitz.

And right on cue, Fitzy came storming out of Everglen yelling, "TAM SONG!!!!!!"

The rest of our friends appeared too. Sophie, Marella, and Linh, were squealing as usual, and it seemed as if they'd dragged Dex along with them.

Time for me to go.

But before I could leap away, Biana caught my cloak and gave me a death glare that could have murdered kittens.

"You aren't going anywhere."

"Actually, he's coming with us." Vespera's voice said- Wait, Vespera??

I turned around and there she was, standing with Ruy, Gethen, Fintan, and my mom. Good old mom. "You're all coming with us."

I rolled my eyes. "Yeah, right. It's all 'We're awesome so we're gonna kidnap you and take you to a super weird hide out and torture you even though we have terrible hair.'"

My mom smiled cruelly. "That sounds about right."

That was the last I heard before the world turned black.

Hey lovelies! Thanks so much for reading this! I can't believe I have 605 Reads already!! Also, I might not be able to update tomorrow but I will if I can. Happy New Year!! I love you guys so so much!

-Emmie