✨ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟚𝟛✨

Biana POV:

Tam and I raced over to the rest of our friends.

Wait a minute. They were... fighting Alvar and Ruy? What? I thought real members of the Neverseen had shown up, not them. Nobody seemed to notice us though.

I froze. Nobody was hurt, right? I turned around to look at Tam. His handsome features looked angered as he watched everyone tackle each other in a tangle of limbs.

"Tam." I grabbed his hand. "Alvar and Ruy saved me. They didn't hurt me at all."

His eyebrows went up. "Really?"

I nodded. "Now, we have to get them to stop or else someone will get hurt.

His eyes lit up. "I have an idea." he gathered shadows- normal shadows- and made them sink into the knot of elves. They all went still. I assumed that Tam had covered their minds in shadows, making them temporarily blinded.

"Stay still!" I commanded as we rushed over to them.

We separated Alvar and Ruy from our friends, in case they tried to murder each other all over again. (*cough* Fitz *cough cough*)

I nodded at Tam and he waved his hand, restoring their sight.

"What are you doing?" Fitz demanded as he tried to tackle Al once again. Thankfully, Linh held him back. 

"It's okay, Fitz." I said as I walked over to him. My brother's eyes widened. 

"Bi?"

That's right. I hadn't seen him since our kidnapping! But if I missed him so much, why did I want to punch him so badly? I ignored that feeling and gave him a hug instead. 

"They're on our side, Fitz. Everything's fine."

He narrowed his eyes at Al. 

"Okaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay..." he said, which of course meant that he wasn't okay with it at all. (I know he probably wouldn't believe her and still want to kill Alvar, but I'm too lazy to write anything else...)

Before we could do anything else, a light flashed and we turned around to see Elwin and Livvy behind us, panting and gasping for breath. I sighed in relief.

"We came... as fast... as... we ... could." Livvy managed between breaths. 

"Alright. Who's... injured?" Elwin asked.

I turned around to my friends. Fitz's leg was scraped, Linh had twisted her ankle, Sophie had a few cuts on her arms, Dex had a swollen eye, and Marella had a few bruises. And Keefe, of course.

As Elwin treated our friends, I brought Keefe over to Livvy, and I watched him squirm as she made him drink weird-smelling elixirs.

After they were all healed, we were set to go home. 

Wait. Were are Alvar and Ruy?

I looked around, but they were nowhere to be seen. 

Huh. They must've fled after Elwin and Livvy arrived.

"Ready to go home?"

I turned around to see Tam extending his arm for me to take. Everyone was in position to walk into the beam of light that Livvy had created. I took Tam's arm and we all stepped into the light, away from this mess and into the glittering world.

Hey guys! Did ya like this one? Biana is finally rescued and safe! (or not...) This chapter was pretty short and kinda boring, so I'll make the next one a bit better 😁. Anyways, this thing has 77 votes. Like, what?? I honestly didn't think I would get any. Thank you all so much! Love You!!!!

-Emmie