✨ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟜𝟚✨

Biana POV:

This was it. I was finally seeing my Tammy after all these weeks.

I embraced the light, and it carried me away to a beautiful beach.

Smiling brightly, I kicked off my shoes and ran barefoot down to the shore, calling, 

"Tam! Tammy!"

I noticed two figures standing a few feet away, so I eagerly ran over to them. But as I got closer, I saw that it was indeed my beloved Tammy. But standing next to him- no, kissing him, was Glimmer.

I gasped sharply as tears welled in my eyes.

No... this can't be happening.

"Wake up, Biana! Wake up! This can't be happening!" I cried, falling onto my knees. "Wake up!"

I cried and cried, and tears soaking my pillow. Hold up, pillow?

I realized that I was actually lying on a cot in the Healing Center, four concerned faces looking down at me.

"Ana?" Val asked. "You okay?"

I sat up, clutching my head as the room started to spin. "I'm fine. Uhm... what happened?"

"You blacked out as soon as I woke up." Livvy explained, and I noticed that she and Elwin were standing close together, their hands intertwined.

"You're lucky you missed it." Troy stage whispered to me. "Those two had a moment."

My eyes lit up and I turned to Elwin. "You finally told her?" I exclaimed.

Elwin cleared his throat, clearly embarrassed. "Anyways, you fainted, I checked over you, and you're good to go. I'm pretty sure you want to see a certain someone."

My cheeks grew hot, and Val raised an eyebrow. "Who now?"

"Well... I guess you could call him my boyfriend?"

"You never told me!!" Val squealed. "You'd better let me meet him!"

I rolled my eyes but smiled as I leapt off the bed. "Ready to go?"

Honestly, I really was excited to see Tam, but I was a little nervous in case my dream actually came true.

I took Val and Troy's hands into mine.

"Everyone is gathered at Everglen. I told them a special surprise would be arriving soon." Livvy told us, winking.

I smiled. "Thank you."

And with that, I embraced the light and let it carry the three of us away.

Hey guys! Yep, I'm ending the chapter here! (You guys know how evil I am >:) But don't worry, I'm already working on a new chapter! Have a great night/day! Love You!!

-Emmie