✨ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟙𝟚✨

Tam POV: 

I asked her out. 

I, Tam Dai Song, asked out the one and only Biana Amberly Vacker out on a date.

When I arrived back home (let's say Tam and Linh live alone with each other now), I stood still for a second, replaying what just happened in my head.

"Tam? Is that you?"

I looked up. Linh was coming towards me. She was dressed really fancy for some reason... but I was too worried about my date that I wasn't very concerned about it."I'm going shopping for some stuff for Princess Purryfins. See ya!"

After she leaped away, I went up to my room and laid down on my bed. I did it. I asked her out. I did it.

I kept thinking this until I realized that it was almost 6:00. I'd better get ready...

Biana POV:

He asked me out. 

He, the one and only Tam Dai Song, asked me, Biana Amberly Vacker out on a date.

I stood still, replaying the scene in my mind.

"Bi? Is that you?"

I looked up. Fitz was coming towards me. He was dressed really fancy for some reason...  but I was too worried about my date that I wasn't very concerned about it. But I still raised an eyebrow and asked, "Where are you going?"

"Oh. I'm uhh... going shopping for some... hair gel. Yeah."

"Okaaaaay"

He leaped away, and I headed up to my room and collapsed on my bed. He did it. He asked me out. He did it.

I kept thinking this until I realized that it was 6:00. I stood straight up.

"HOLY SUGAR HONEY ICED TEA IT'S ALREADY 6:00!!!!"

I'd better get ready...

Tam POV:

I checked my watch. It was 7:16. Where is she? I wondered, looking up again to check for Biana.

"Tam! Tammy!" Biana's voice a called.

I turned around to see her. She was wearing a teal dress with a sweetheart neckline and silver embroidery with matching jeweled 4 inch silver heels. Her normally wavy hair was curled to perfection. She had on silver eye shadow, kitten eyeliner, mascara, and light pink lipstick. (Idk how Tam knows what kitten eyeliner is.)

God, she looks so beautiful... I thought.

Biana POV: 

"Tam! Tammy!" I called.

He turned around. Tam was wearing a black jerkin with silver hints, grayish-black pants, and a cape with silver designs.

Gosh, he looks so good...

"Hey, Biana."

"Hi. Sorry I'm late." I said shyly. "So... where are we going?" I said as we walked down the street.

"Oh, uh I was thinking we could go to this restaurant for dinner."

I smiled. "Sounds great!"

Tam POV:

I led her to the restaurant and we chose a table near a window (Don't ask me why I wrote that idk myself.) and ordered our food.