✨ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟚𝟟✨

Biana POV:

I couldn't breathe.

Livvy and Lady Cadence? No. This couldn't be happening.

The air in my lungs ran out, and I jerked a window open, hyperventilating.

I stayed there for a second, my arms outstretched and holding onto the window with my head in between my arms. One tear fell. Then two. Then an entire waterfall.

"It's okay, Bi." 

I expected Tam to be the one comforting me, but surprisingly, it was Fitz.

My knees grew weak and I fell to the floor.

"There's no reason to worry." Fitz said. I guess he inherited the "no reason to worry" genes from my dad.

I knew he meant to make me feel better, but his words angered me. 

"What do you mean there's no reason to worry?!" I yelled, getting back up to my feet.

"Livvy and Lady Cadence are dead! How is that not a reason to worry?"

"Biana I-"

"No. In fact, we should be going to Eternalia right now to help."

"Bi-"

"Goodbye."

And with that, I left the room and went upstairs to the floor with the Leapmaster.

"Bi! Wait!"

It was Tam this time.

"You can't stop me Tam. I'm going and-"

He held up a hand to stop me.

"I know I can't stop you. Even if I did, you'd definitely find a way around me. And since I can't stop you, I'm coming with you."

"Thank you, Tammy." I said, hugging him. "I couldn't ask for a better boyfriend."

He smiled. "Well, you deserve the best."

"Are you saying you're the best now?" I asked him.

"Are you saying that I'm not?" he countered.

"No, I'm saying that you're the best for me."

"That I am."

I smiled. Tammy could always make me smile, even in the bleakest of times.

I pulled away and laced our fingers together.

"Etarnalia!"

The light pulled us away.

*At Eternalia*

As soon as I regained my vision, I noticed that Eternalia still looked the same. Nothing seemed wrong.

Until we walked over to the back side of the building.

Half of the back was demolished, the floor was covered in ashes, and I could see black-cloaked figures fighting my friends.

Oh no. My friends.

I was about to leap out and fight as well, but Tam pulled me back.

"Not yet." he pointed to where other Neverseen members were patrolling the area.

"Stay here. I'll be right back."

"No, Tammy, I want to fight too-"

"And I want to protect you."

He took my hands into his and whispered, "I can't lose you again."

His eyes were glazed from grief, which forced me to nod.

"Thank you."

Tam wrapped himself in shadows and took off towards the fight.

I could see his shadow move around, taking down figure after figure after figure.

I sighed as I watched him. 

I'd been in love with this boy since the day I met him, and he was mine. And now I was watching him fight in order to protect me. I sighed again. I was so incredibly lucky.

But my luck never lasts.

"Hello again, girlie." a creepy voice whispered.

I whipped my head around to see Lady Gisela.

"Let's try this again, shall we?"

The world went dark.

Hey guys! I'm finally publishing a new chapter! I kinda feel guilty for making Biana black out so much... Anyways... umm... I think I'm running out of things to say. I feel like I'm repeating myself. I feel like I'm repeating myself. Oh well. Don't forget to vote and comment (if you want to). Have a great day/night guys! Love You!!!!

-Emmie