✨ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟙𝟛✨

Linh POV: 

*during foxfire that morning*

"Linh! Wait!"

Someone called my name as I was heading for my next class. I turned around. Fitz was running towards me, his teal eyes gleaming in the light. I smiled.

"Oh hi Fitz!"

"Hey Linh. So... I've been wanting to ask you all morning but... will you go out with me tonight?"

"Really? Sure!" 

He grinned. "Meet me in Atlantis at 6:00" (Wow, Fitz. You said the exact same thing as Tam except for the time. Are you guys taking classes?)

I can't believe it. I'm going on a date with Fitz!!! Nothing can go wrong.

Right?

Fitz POV: 

I can't believe it. I asked out Linh Song, the girl of my dreams!!! Everything will be perfect. 

I'll make sure of that.

*In Atlantis*

"Hi Fitz!"

I turned around. Linh was walking towards me, looking more stunning than ever, which I didn't know was possible.

She was wearing a short pale blue shoulder off dress with beautiful flowers embellished at the top and silver 3 inch heels. She had on pin up eyeliner, mascara, silver eye shadow, and watermelon pink lipstick. Simple yet elegantly beautiful.

Linh POV:

"Hi Fitz!" I said as I walked up to him.

Fitz was wearing formal black pants, a silver tunic with teal accents (You guys get why I'm making all of them wear silver?), and a teal cape with black outlines.

Wow he looks amazing...

I smiled brightly. 

"So, do you have a place in mind?" I asked. 

"Yeah. There's this restaurant I was hoping we could go to." he replied.

"Sound good."

As we walked towards the restaurant, I noticed that Claws, Wings, Horns, and Things had new pet toys. 

I squealed, grabbed Fitz's hand, and pulled him over to the shop.

"Hey! Where are we going?"

"Shopping for Princess Puryfins. I told Tam I was getting some stuff for her as a cover."

Fitz grinned as we walked into the store. "That's a much better excuse than what I told Biana."

"What'd you say?"

"That I was going shopping for hair gel."

Before I could reply, I noticed that there was a new rack of murcat clothes.

"Omg! This is adorable!" I say, showing Fitz a princess costume.

He laughed. "Those sparkles might be too much for Tam."

I smiled. "All the more reason to get it!"

30 minutes later, we came out of the store with 7 costumes, 5 bags of treats, and 12 new toys for Princess Purryfins.