✨ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟚✨

Tam POV:

*after dinner*

"It's time for truth or dare!" Biana exclaimed.

I groaned internally. I hated sharing secrets. Especially the one about my crush on Biana. No one apart from Linh knew, and I was determined to keep it that way. She probably didn't have feelings for me.

"Tam. TAM. TAMMY. TAMMMMMM!!"

"Huh? What?" I asked, confused.

"Biana asked you truth or dare." Linh replied.

"Oh. Ummm Dare."

That must've been a bad decision because Keefe was smirking, Fitz was looking like I'd made the biggest mistake of my life, and Biana was rubbing her hands together like she was planning something. I gulped.

"It can't be that bad right?" I said.

Biana grinned and said, "I dare you to wear all pink, leap to Atlantis, run around and yell 'I'M TAM SONG AND I LOVE HAPPY SHADOW THOUGHTS' as loud as you can."

I was speechless.

"Well, what are we waiting for? Let's go!" Linh shoved us out of the room and we all lept to Atlantis. Biana handed me a pink tunic, pants, and cape. "Go on! A dare's a dare." I changed into the pink tunic, pants, and cape and scowled when I realized that they were glittery. I took a deep breath, started running, and yelled, "I'M TAM SONG AND I LOVE HAPPY SHADOW THOUGHTS!" When I returned, all of my friends were rolling on the ground laughing. 

"I..can't...believe...you...just...did...that!" Dex said between laughs. 

"The best part is that I filmed it all!" Keefe said. 

I just rolled my eyes and  said, "You'd better not show that to anyone.

"Why would I? The whole world probably saw what just happened!" 

"Come on guys, we'd better head back to Everglen before my parents realize that we're missing." Fitz said before I could reply.

*Back at Everglen*

"Tam, it's your turn now." Biana reminded us.

"Right. Ummm Dex! T or D?"

"Truth. There's no  way I'd take a dare from you." He replied.

"Who's your crush?"

"Never mind I change to dare."

"I dare you to tell us who your crush is."

Dex reddened and we all laughed.

"U-uh it's... M-Marella." Dex whispered.

Marella's cheeks grew so red I wondered if they were on fire.

"Uh Linh, Truth or Dare?" Dex asked quickly.

"Dare" Linh said confidently.

Dex smiled. "I dare you to kiss your crush."

Hey guys! I hope you're still there. A-anyone? Oh well. I hope you guys are still enjoying my story! It's my first one so pls don't judge. Thanks!

-Emmie