✨ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟚𝟜✨

Tam POV:

We arrived in the Healing Center of Foxfire, and Elwin and Livvy both gave us checkups. Three. Times. Each.

And then it was time to go home. Sophie, Keefe, and Fitz leapt away to Havenfield first. Apparently they wanted to track down Alvar and Ruy. Then Dex and Marella went home, and even Linh went to Solreef first to tell Wylie and Tiergan about everything. It was now just me and Biana. She raised her home crystal to the light but hesitated. 

Bi turned around to face me and whispered, "Can you come with me, Tam? I guess I'm just... kinda afraid right now."

I smiled and intertwined my fingers with hers. "Of course."

We stepped into the light together, and it whisked us away.

*At Everglen*

As soon as we stepped inside the gates, Alden and Della bombarded Biana with hugs.

And then they noticed me.

"Oh! Hello, Tam." Della said to me, giving me a hug as well. "Thank you so much for rescuing my daughter."

"I- Well- Uh... Y-you're welcome." I stuttered. Let's just say that I'm the worst when it comes to compliments.

Bi rolled her eyes and led me inside, and we went up to her room. I marveled at the sight. 

Everything was in pastel colors, from the decorations to the furniture. The walls were a bright teal with gold designs, and a soft pale blue rug was under my feet. There was a huge pastel pink couch in one corner, a gigantic bed with a lavender bedspread in another, and an enormous vanity overflowing with makeup supplies in the other.

"Wow..." I breathed. 

Biana put her hands on her hips. "You'd expected it to be all pink, didn't you?"

"Yeah, I kinda did." I admitted.

She let out a long yawn. "I'm so tired." she said, walking over to the bed and laying down.

I sat down beside her. 

"Hey, Bi?"

"Hmm?"

"Flori said that you screamed my name at Alluveterre before we got there. What happened?"

Her eyes flew open, and she sat up again. 

"I... I had a nightmare." she said, twisting her fingers together. "We were in a forest, and... the Neverseen they..." thick tears streamed down her cheeks and I gently wiped them away.

"You don't have to tell me if you don't want to." I whispered, pulling her towards me and slowly rocking back and forth. "It's okay."

Her sobs lessened to whimpers, and I tilted her chin up to me. 

"I won't let them hurt you again." I promised. "Never again."

Biana smiled and leaned against me.  

"Thank you." then she drifted off to sleep.

I carefully set her down on the bed and laid down next to her. 

I played with her hair, and her eyelashes fluttered with every breath she took.

I closed my eyes and listened to her breathing. But all of a sudden it grew too fast to be normal. I opened my eyes to see her thrashing and flailing. 

"Tam! No!" she screamed. "Stop! No!"

"Biana! Bi!" I shouted as I tried to shake her awake. "Bi! I'm right here! Snap out of it!"

"No! Tam!" she sobbed.

"BIANA!" 

She still sobbed and thrashed, no matter what I did.

So I planted a kiss on her lips.

Biana's eyes finally popped open and she kissed me back.

When she pulled away, I brushed the tears off her face again.

"Tammy?" she croaked.

"Shhhh. It's okay, Bi. I'm here. I'm here." I pulled her close to me and let her soak the front of my jerkin with tears. "I'm here." I repeated.

"Oh, Tam. I thought you were gone." she sniffled. "I had this horrible nightmare where Vespera pushed you into a mirror, saying that it was payback for escaping her."

I met her beautiful eyes and whispered, "I'll never be gone. I'll never leave you. I'll always be here by your side."

Biana closed her eyes. "I love you, Tammy."

I pulled her closer to me and wrapped my arms around her waist. 

"I love you more."

And with that, we both drifted off into a peaceful sleep.

Hey guys! Isn't Tammy so adorable? *sigh* I love him too much... Anyways, I won't be updating today or tomorrow, but I'll try on Sunday. And btw, THIS IN NOT THE END OF THIS STORY. THERE'S GONNA BE A LOT MORE (including another kidnapping...) SO DO NOT EXPECT THIS TO BE THE END. Thank you all for going through this story writing journey with me. I couldn't ask for a better audience! Love You!

-Emmie