✨ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟙𝟘✨

Tam POV:

"Who's going first?" Biana asked.

"Me!" Marella exclaimed.

Biana set the bottle on the floor. "Remember, if you don't do it, you have to do a Keefe-level dare."

Fitz groaned. "But Keefe's dares are the worst!"

"That's why you have to do it if you refuse." Biana smirked.

Marella spun the bottle. It landed on Keefe. I could see Dex try to hide his disappointment.

"Yeah, no." Marella said. "Never." Dex looked relieved.

"Aww come on." Keefe said, puckering his lips. "You know you can't resist the hair."

Marella blushed. "Give me a dare."

"Fine. I dare you to kiss the person you wish the bottle landed on."

Marella reddened even more. Then, she gave Dex a quick peck on the lips.

"YES!" Biana exclaimed. We all looked at her. "What? I ship Darella!"

"Me too!" Linh squealed.

Poor Dex and Marella blushed.

"Moving on... Keefe you go." Dex said.

Keefe spun the bottle. It landed on Sophie. Surprise, surprise.

"What?" Keefe asked as Sophie turned scarlet.

"N-nothing."

Keefe leaned in and kissed Sophie. It lasted a whole lot longer than Dex and Marella's kiss. Someone cleared their throat loudly, and the lovebirds jumped apart.

"Um... Fitz! Your turn!" Sophie said, turning mahogany.

Fitz spun the bottle and it landed on my sister. I immediately started fuming. 

A gentle hand clasped around mine. I looked into Biana's beautiful teal eyes. She smiled softly and said, "You can't protect her from everything, Tammy. You've gotta learn to let go a little. Linh's strong. She can protect herself." I gave a small nod.

Fitz took a deep breath and kissed Linh. It lasted around five seconds, but to me, it felt like an eternity. It took every cell of my body to not march over to them, rip FItz apart from my sister, and lock her up in her room until she's at least 300 years old. But I'm pretty sure I still glared at Fitz with a look that said I WILL KILL YOU IF YOU HURT HER.

"Biana, you're next." Linh said with an evil grin.

Biana spun the bottle hard.

It landed on...

Keefe.

(Don't worry guys. I'm not shipping Kiana. Keep scrolling.)

My heart deflated a little. Bi used to like Keefe... maybe she still does... No, that's absurd. Biana said that she loves you, not Trashyhair. She'll refuse. Won't she?

Biana shook her head. "No way. I'll take a dare." I let out a sigh of relief.

Keefe smirked. "I dare you to kiss your crush in the middle of study hall in front of everyone tomorrow. Well, I since you're basically together with Bangs Boy over there, I guess I should say boyfriend."

Biana turned deep red. "Fine." I'm pretty sure I was smiling.

We did a few rounds of Kiss, Kill, Marry, and eventually, Biana fell asleep with her head resting peacefully on my shoulder and our hands intertwined. 

"Shhhhh." I put a finger over my lips and pointed at Biana. 

"Awwwwwww! Tammy has a girlfriend!" Linh squealed. 

I blushed. "She's not my girlfriend." I mumbled.

"She'd better not be." Fitz muttered as Linh smirked and said "Yet."

I picked Biana up bridal style and set her down on one of the fluffy, bed sized sleeping bags. 

I was about to walk away when I noticed that she was still holding my hand tightly. "Don't go..." Biana murmured. I smiled and laid down beside her. Then, I fell into a deep, dreamless sleep.

Hey guys! I know this chapter was a little cliche, but I hope you liked it! Also, WHAT. THE. HECK. I HIT 200 READS!! OMG THANK YOU SO SO SO SO MUCH!!! This really inspires me to write more! Love you guys! 

-Emmie