✨ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟜𝟜✨

Biana POV:

I looked back and forth between Tam, Val, and Troy.

"You guys know each other?"

Nobody responded. Instead, all three of them charged towards each other. They were a mess of bodies, clothes, shadowflux, gusts of wind, and the occasional blood.

"Wha..."

It infuriated me, yet broke my heart to see the boy I loved and my best friends fight, even though I had no idea why.

Suddenly, something snapped inside of me. It was like I was missing a piece of myself but found it. I had no clue what that was, I just knew that my head started hurting all of a sudden.

I clutched it with both my hands as I fell to the ground, shaking. The next thing I knew, Keefe was beside me, helping me up, and I squeezed his arm in thanks. I could still hear Tam, Val, and Troy fighting, which wanted to make me yell.

Which I did.

"STOP!"

And they stopped.

From where I stood, it looked like they'd just stopped. But when I saw Tam's eyes, he looked like he had been forced to stop.

What the...

I turned to Keefe, who was frozen as well, his eyes screaming, What is going on?!

I backed away to realize that everyone else was frozen as well.

I ran over to Fitz and shook his shoulders, starting to panic a lot.

I moved on to my parents, Sophie, Linh, Marella, Dex, even the Collective, but nobody moved.

But then, I heard a crisply accented voice in my head.

"BI, WHAT THE VERMINION IS GOING ON?!"

"I know what this is!" Sophie's voice interrupted inside my head. "This is what Keefe's new ability does!"

"Yeah, it is." Keefe's voice said.

"Whoa, since when are you a telepath?" I thought.

"Oh, I'm transmitting his voice to your head." Sophie replied.

"So, HOW DO I UNFREEZE ALL OF YOU?!"

"Well, you need to say the opposite command, which would be MOVE. Try that." Keefe instructed.

"MOVE!" I shouted.

Nothing moved.

"You have to say it with force, in a different tone. Try pulling your energy into your words."

I took a deep breath, closed my eyes, and did as Keefe said.

"MOVE!"

And they moved.

I opened my eyes, and silence resumed.

Until Mr. Forkle spoke. "It looks like Miss Vacker is more special than we realized."

"W-what? I thought that's what Keefe's ability does."

"Yes, it is, but it seems that you used Mr. Sencen's ability by making contact with him."

"T-that's n-not possible."

Granite cleared his throat. "Why don't we test it out?"

He lead Linh next to me and put my hand on her shoulder.

"Do you feel anything?"

"Uh, not really- whoa, why is there so much water in the air?"

Linh gasped. "You can see it?"

I nodded.

"Try if you can try to control it."

I did as Linh said and extended my arm towards one of the water bubbles and pulled it back towards to me.

The water moved with my hand, and I stared in shock.

"Did... did I just do that?"

"I think you did." Linh breathed.

I took my hand off of her shoulder, and he water splashed down to my feet.

"So... I take other people's special abilities if I make contact with them?"

"Yes, it seems so." Squall said.

"YOU!" a voice said from behind.

I turned around, and Val was pointing a finger at Squall.

"You're the one who killed my parents!"

Here we go again.

Hey guys! Sorry I haven't updated in a while! Have a great day/night! Love You!!

-Emmie