✨ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟚𝟚✨

Tam POV: 

We arrived at Alluveterre. 

I could see that everything still looked the same since the last time we were here. But it still felt oddly... still. Like nobody was here. 

I was about to start running around, yelling Biana's name, but Linh held me back. It was just me and my friends, since Mr. Forkle had gone to discuss something with the Collective, and Flori had stayed behind in the ground so that the roots could help us make a quick getaway if needed.

"Shhh. Look." my twin said, pointing towards two people walking in our direction. 

Alvar and Ruy. 

I was about to burst from anger. What did they do to Biana? Where were they keeping her?

"Stay silent, and then jump out and grab them on three." Sophie commanded like the bossy elf she is.

"One..."

I focused my eyes on the targets.

"Two..."

I gathered shadowflux and prepared to strike.

"Three!"

We all jumped out from behind, but Ruy must've heard us because he immediately put up a force field around himself and Alvar. He'd probably been training because my shadowflux evaporated as soon as it hit the light.

My anger could not me contained anymore. 

"WHAT HAVE YOU DONE TO BIANA?!" I yelled, loud enough to make my friends step back. "WHERE IS SHE?"

Alvar and Ruy held up their hands in mock defeat. "We're the ones who rescued her, you dummy."

I rolled my eyes and stepped away. Clearly I wasn't going to get anything from these two.

"BIANA!" I shouted, running towards the forest. "BIANA!"

"Tam?" a small voice whispered. 

I turned to my left to see a beautiful teal eyed girl wearing a simple pale green dress that made her somehow look even more stunning. 

"Tam." Biana repeated, tears of joy brimming her eyes.

We ran towards each other, arms held out for an embrace. I picked her up by the waist and spun her around and around in the air, filling my ears with the sweet sound that I loved most. Biana's laugh.

"I love you, Bi." I whispered. 

She smiled so brightly I could've sworn it was brighter than the sun. "I love you too."

I leaned in and kissed her. It only lasted a few seconds, but to me, if felt like hours. I'd been longing to do this ever since we were forced apart. To hold the girl I loved in my arms and tell her how much I really loved her.

Once we broke apart, Biana buried her head in my chest and I wrapped my arms protectively around her waist. Her entire body shook with each of her sobs, and her knees collapsed and she fell. Luckily, I caught her before she hit the ground. 

"What's wrong?" I asked her as I lifted Bi's chin to face me. Even with her tear-stained face, she was still gorgeous.

"T-they told m-me you were d-dead and I m-missed you. So, so so much."

I brushed her tears away with my thumb and kissed her forehead softly. 

"Hey, don't cry. I missed you too." I said. "More than you could ever know."

Biana smiled and leaned her head in the crook of my neck. I put my head on hers and told her, "I was lost without you, Bi. Without you, I'm nothing. Nothing at all. You complete me, and I want you to know that."

Bi smiled softly. "I do know that, and I feel the same way about you. You have such a way with words. Who knew that under all that salt, there was a romantic side of you?" she teased.

"I'm-"

"Hey! No snuggling during a fight!" a voice yelled, interrupting the moment.

Obviously, it was Keefe. But as he came into view, I realized that his tunic was ripped and he had a bloody hand and a black eye.

Bi and I both jumped up. 

"What fight?" we asked at the same time.

Keefe rolled his eyes. "Seriously, when Tiana is happening, all you guys do is-"

"WHAT FIGHT?" we both shouted.

"Okay, geez. Well, after you ran off, Ruy lowered his shield, and they tried to explain, but Fitz tackled Alvar, and then Ruy tried to get him off, and then I joined in, and then Dex helped, and yeah. You get the point."

"Are you alright, Keefe?" Biana asked as she helped him lean against a tree.

"Yeah, I'm fine. But you should help the others. They're somewhere over there." he said, raising an arm to point to somewhere off in the distance. 

Bi shook her head. "I'm calling Elwin and Livvy first."

She took out her imparter, made a few quick calls, and then turned back to Keefe. "Stay here. You need to rest until Elwin and Livvy get here."

"I'm fine! Don't worry about me!" he got off the tree.

Biana glared at him. "You will stay here unless you want to walk in my 15 inch heels. On rocks."

"Y-yes ma'am!" Keefe replied as he put his weight on the tree once again.

I snickered. I loved it when Bi got all stubborn and feisty like this.

Keefe looked at me. "Hey, you would probably do the same thing! Trust me, your feet haven't known pain until they've walked in Biana's heels."

I rolled my eyes but ignored him. 

"C'mon, let's go." I said as I motioned for Biana to come with me as we ran out of the forest to the direction Keefe had pointed. 

These monsters -Alvar and Ruy- took Bi away from me. And I will make sure they paid for that. And I will end them. 

Permanently.

Hey guys! Did you like the reunion? Isn't Tam just so sweet? Those beautiful silver-flecked pale blue eyes... that sarcastic attitude... the amazing hair... oops. Like I said before, I have a serious problem with loving Tam too much. Anyways, ty guys for reading this! This is my first book, so getting so many reads and votes makes me so happy! (Even if most of those votes are mine:) You guys are so supportive and kind, and I love each and every one of you who is reading this! Love You!!!!

-Emmie