✨ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟜𝟝✨

Tam POV:

-When Tam saw Val and Troy-

It was... them.

"Valencia? Troy?" I blurted, my blood boiling at the sight of them.

"You guys know each other?" Biana questioned.

Without thinking, I charged at them both with a spear of shadowflux.

-Now-

"You're the one who killed my parents!"

"What are you talking about, Val?" Biana's melodic voice asked. "And why were you two and Tam fighting?"

Valencia stepped closer to Bi, her mouth open to talk, but I stepped in front of my girlfriend and created a new arrow of shadowflux, poised to throw.

"One more step closer, and I kill you." I threatened.

"Tam..." Biana squeezed my shoulder.

My anger out of control, I swiveled around to Bi. "How could you be friends with a... a monster like her?!"

"Tammy, what are you talking about?"

"Valencia! She's a monster, out of control-"

"Val's not a monster! Chill out, Tam, if you two had a fight or something, you can get over it now-"

"Haven't you ever wondered how Linh manifested and why her hydrokinesis is so strong?!" I pointed my arrow at Valencia again. "She tried to drown my twin! DROWN HER!"

The monster started defending herself, "That's not true, Tam! It started as a joke and-"

"WELL THEN, HOW ABOUT I DROWN YOU AND SAY IT WAS A JOKE?!"

"I'm not a monster! What kind of a person would drown her own cousin?!"

"C-cousin?" Bi stuttered.

"My mom had a sister who changed her last name. Remember how my grandmother changed her last name from Tong to Song? Well, Valencia's mom changed hers from Song to Seon." 

Biana stared wide-eyed back and forth between me and my cousin.

"You two a-are r-r-related?"

Hey Guys! So sorry for the late updates, but here it is! I'll try to update more often, but it's going to be hard bc I really am pretty busy! Anyways, have a great day/night! Love You!

-Emmie