✨ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟛𝟚✨

Biana POV:

Dark. The world was dark.

Soft. The world was soft.

Quiet. The world was quiet.

Dark. Soft. Quiet.

This was all I knew of the world around me.

Until I opened my eyes.

The light overwhelmed me at first, but after a few seconds, I could see clearly. And I was in... a soft bed? How the Prattles did I end up here?

"Looks like our little Sleeping Beauty is finally awake."

I turned around, and the same elf from before that had punched Elwin was behind me.

The elf lowered their hood to reveal a girl my age with a lavender streak through her long, jet black hair and extremely pale blue eyes. That was when I realized... I'd seen her before.

"Val?"

"Long time no see, Ana."

I rolled my eyes and scoffed.

"You're with the Neverseen?"

"So what?"

"I-I just... just how?"

Valencia Seon, or Val as I called her, had been my practically since we were toddlers. She and I had both manifested as Vanishers pretty much at the same time, and we'd laughed and gossiped together almost all the time. Until Sophie showed up and I had to go with her to the Black Swan. That was when Val and I lost touch, and this was the first time I'd seen her since then.

But Val looked me straight in the eye as she replied. 

"The Black Swan killed my parents."

Tam POV:

"STOP!" I yelled over the noise.

Everyone turned around to look at me, even Bullhorn.

"This ends now." I said. "I'm done with this. We need to retaliate with a plan of our own."

(Wow that Tam POV was short)

Biana POV:

"W-what?" I whispered as I sat on the bed again. "There must be some kind of misunderstand-"

"Nothing was misunderstood. I saw it myself."

I walked over to her.

"I'm so sorry, Val."

A tear streaked down her cheek as she told me the story.

"It was a few months after you left. I was feeding Dawn, and everything seemed normal."

I nodded. Dawn was Val's pet gremlin.

"But then, I felt cold somehow, which you know is practically impossible at Firemont."

I cracked a small smile, remembering the times I went over to her estate, which was in the middle of someplace called... Death Valley, I think? (It's a desert in California.) I would always have to wear shorts and a crop top, and still have to use body temperature regulation. If not, you would die from the heat. No wonder humans never found Firemont. 

"I immediately knew something was wrong, so I went to check on my parents, but as soon as I stepped out of my room, I saw ice coating the floor. I ran downstairs, and that's when I saw them. Your Froster and your Phaser."

I nodded. She must have been talking about Squall and Blur. 

"I stayed hidden, and I that's when I saw it. Your Froster froze my parents head to toe. After they left, I tried to melt them somehow, but they were frozen solid."

I brought my hand up to my mouth.

"And that's how it happened."

I shook my head. "Wait, there's something that still doesn't add up. What about Troy?"

Troy was Val's older brother, and he would always look after me. He was actually more of a brother to me than Fitz had ever been, kinda like Keefe.

"Oh. Troy." Val sighed.

"You know him better as Trix."

Tam POV:

"Retaliate?" Fitz asked. "Are you insane?"

"No, I'm just more sane than you." I snapped. "I'm tired of losing. It's time we attacked.

"I actually agree with Mr. Tam." Mr. Forkle said, resuming his pacing.

"About time." I muttered.

Forkle ignored it and said, "We should raid an important hideout of theirs. The question is where the hideout is."

"The Neverseen never showed me anything. I was stuck in a cave in the middle of nowhere the entire imprisonment." I told him.

Everyone was quiet for a moment.

Then Marella exclaimed, "Glimmer!" (I used Marella because I felt like she was being left out a little lol :)

We all turned to her.

"Glimmer was a part of the Neverseen, right? And Lady Gisela even said that she was extremely loyal, which would mean that she was one of their more trusted members!"

"As much as I hate to admit it, it's actually a good idea." Linh agreed.

"What are we waiting for then?" Sophie asked. 

I held up our home crystal to Solreef.

Mr. Forkle, Sophie, Keefe, Dex, Marella, Fitz, Linh, and I all linked hands as the light swept up away.

Biana POV:

"TRIX? As in the Trix that abducted Wylie and helped kidnap Dex and Sophie?" I shouted.

"Yeah, him."

I'd always known that Troy was a Guster, but I'd never made the connection.

I groaned with anger. "How could you sound so calm? And why would you join him?"

Val looked at me, and she had a smirk on her face.

"Because I know something you don't."

"Oh really?" I said rolling my eyes. "And what would that be? What would be so important that you would join the freakin Neverseen?"

My so-called best friend calmly looked me in the eye as she replied, "Me, my brother, your brother, Ruy, Jolie, Brant, and a few others are actually part of a rebellion created to take down the Neverseen."

What? I looked at her in shock, but then I realized something else she had said was even more shocking.

"Jolie and Brant are alive?"

Hey guys! I finally updated! I'm so sorry I haven't in such a long time! Thank you all once again for reading my story! Love You!

-Emmie