✨ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟛𝟡✨

Marella POV:

After Biana disappeared, I was in shock. There's no way that just happened, right?!

"Hey, Marella, where are you?" a voice shouted from inside.

"Coming!" I yelled back.

I followed the voices upstairs to see all my friends gathered in Biana's room.

"What's going on?" I asked.

Fitz stepped forward. "We... we found Biana's... will."

My eyes widened as Fitz cleared his throat.

"This is what it says.

'Biana Amberly Vacker's Will:

Hi. This is my will. I've gotten the message that the Neverseen are out to kill me (obviously), and I think it's best if I write my will before it's too late.

The first thing is that if I die early, I want all my clothes to be kept in my closet after being washed. Then, if Fitz and Linh ever have a daughter, I want her to have them. Oh and promise me that you guys will name one of your kids after me? It's always been a wish of mine to have a mini me. 

And... Tammy. I want you to stay strong and move on, okay? Just promise that you won't forget me. Another thing- before I leave, I want to hear you sing one last time.

I love all of you and I've enjoyed my days with you.

With Love, Biana.'"

On the last word, Fitz's voice broke, and everyone's eyes were filled with tears.

But before anyone could say another word, Tam ran out and upstairs towards the Leapmaster. When we caught up to him though, Tam was already gone.

Hey guys! I'm sorry I haven't updated in forever! Have a great day/night! Love You!!

-Emmie