✨ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟚𝟡✨

Tam POV:

"Alright, you can come in now."

I resisted the urge to yell FINALLY as I all but ran inside.

My friends and my sister had gone home, and I was the only one still waiting at the Healing Center. Well, pacing at the Healing Center.

Elwin finally let me in, and I ran over to Biana's cot. Thankfully, Bullhorn wasn't beside her anymore.

"Biana?" I whisper softly, placing my hand on hers.

"She's still out." Elwin replied. "I didn't give her any sedatives, in case you're wondering. Her cells are simply tired."

I sighed. At least she was okay.

For the rest of the day, I stayed by Bi's side, and occasionally people came in to see how she was doing. Her parents, Fitz, Sophie, Keefe, Dex, and Marella all stopped by for a while. I was starting to fall asleep when Linh came in.

"Tammy? Are you still here?" she asked, squinting in the darkness.

"Yeah, why?" 

She turned the lights on, and I glanced at the clock. Oh. It was 1:23 AM.

"'Cmon, Tam. Let's go home. You've done enough."

I must've been tired or something, because my anger took over.

"Enough?! I've done enough? I haven't done half of enough. I haven't even done a hundredth of enough!"

"Tammy-"

"No." I leaped to my feet as tears soaked my face. "I'm going to stay here until I've actually done enough."

"I-"

"AND YOU CAN'T STOP ME!"

Linh stepped back, hurt evident on her face.

Then without another word, she simply left.

I groaned and flopped down onto the cot beside Bi.

What is wrong with me? I just yelled at Linh...

I sighed. 

I would deal with Linh... later. Right now, my attention belonged to Biana.

I yawned tiredly and pushed my cot right next to hers so that they were touching and I was as close to her as possible.

Then, without my permission, my eyes closed and I fell asleep.

~

"Hey, Tam!"

I turned around to see Biana walking towards me, looking like an angel in her soft white dress and the beach behind her.

"Biana!" I ran towards her and kissed her gently.

But as soon as I did, the bright sky turned dark and the waves came crashing in.

"Tammy!"

"Bi!"

I could see her drowning in the massive waves.

"TAM!"

I gasped.

My eyes opened and I realized that I was still  in the Healing Center.

Stupid dream. I thought as I wiped the sweat off of my forehead.

I glanced at the clock again to see that it read 4:16 AM. I guess I hadn't slept for that long.

I looked to my side to see Biana, still sleeping peacefully.

I sighed. She was safe.

Her chocolate hair was spread out around her like soft chocolate waves. Her eyelashes fluttered with each breath she took, just like they had the day we went to Eternalia. Tears burned in my eyes as I remembered the sound of her sweet voice. It sounded so melodic, so beautiful, even when she was screaming my name. No wonder all the boys fell for her. 

Then I realized, Bi chose me. The shade, the twin, the wayward, the banished, the rebel. I stumbled off of the cot. We were absolute opposites. There was no way we could be together...

What if we were a Bad Match?

I was about to run all the way home, but then.

Just then.

Right there.

She moved.

Ever so slightly.

My heart skipped a beat as I scrambled back onto the cot. 

"Biana?"

She moved again, and her eyelashes fluttered.

Once.

Twice.

Then they stayed open.

"Tammy?"

Hey guys! What did you think about this crappy chapter? Tam's starting to doubt their relationship and Biana is awake! Aaaaaaand now I'm talking about stuff that you just read because I'm running out of things to say... Well, I hope you guys have a great day/night! Love You!!!!

-Emmie