✨ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟙𝟠✨

Dedicated to SassyG_108 for just being so amazing and for always chatting with me! Our conversations always make me smile! 💖Tysm💖

Sophie POV: 

It had been 3 days. 3 days of searching and hunger.

Keefe POV: 

It had been 3 days. 3 days of anger and fear.

Fitz POV: 

It had been 3 days. 3 days of silence and misery.

Linh POV: 

It had been 3 days. 3 days of sadness and hopelessness. 

Dex POV:

It had been 3 days. 3 days of questioning and unknowing. 

Marella POV: 

It had been 3 days. 3 days of wandering and hiding. 

Tam POV:

It had been 3 days. 3 days without Biana. 3 days without the love of my life.

Biana POV: 

It had been 3 days. 3 days of pain. So. Much. Pain. Today was my fourth day. My fourth day of missing Tammy. I wonder if he's even alive... Or maybe he escaped... I sighed. I was sick of not knowing anything. 

"Time for our daily routine, Princess!" some weird female member of the Neverseen came into my cell. Something was familiar about her voice... I sighed again. Stupid Neverseen. But wait... they left the door open... maybe this was my chance to escape! I vanished. 

"Playing little tricks, I see." she said, extending her arms. "You think you're so smart, don't you?" She shut the door. Dang it. Oh well. I'll just have to do this the hard way then. Without hesitation, I punched her in the stomach. Hard. She doubled over, wheezing and hacking. 

"At least I'm smarter than you." I said with a smug grin. I grabbed her arm and flipped her over my shoulder. In the process, her hood was thrown back. I gasped when I saw her face. 

"Glimmer?" 

(I know that they don't know what Glimmer looks like yet, but let's pretend they do for this story.)

Tam POV: 

"'Cmon, get up guys. We have to find my sister!" Fitz whispered. We were in the basement of... whatever this place was. No one seemed to come here, so for the last 3 days, we always came in here after searching for Biana. 

I groaned internally. Fitz always acted like he was the one who wanted to find her the most but... I felt like I wanted her back even more than him. Biana was my other half, part of my heart.  Without her I was incomplete. Without her... I'd lost part of myself as well. 

We split up as usual and searched the entire... let's just call it the "hideout."

I thoroughly searched room after room after room after room after... you get the point.

We searched the entire hideout. We looked twice today, so 5 times counting the last few days. But we found absolutely nothing. I'm getting sick of this. Sick of being in constant fear and hunger. Sick of being... without Biana. I have to get her back. Without her, I would... I don't even want to think about what would happen to me without her. 

Biana POV: 

"You were with the Neverseen? All this time? We trusted you!" I yelled at Glimmer, reappearing.

"Yes, I'm with the Neverseen. So what? They're clearly better than the Black Swan." she snapped.

I rolled my eyes. "Keep telling yourself that."

"I will." Glimmer created new orbs of light, the same slimy green ones from Day 1. 

I vanished again and punched her in the stomach once more. Then, I took the rope she'd been holding and used it to bind her wrists and ankles. I grabbed a dagger from her pockets and reappeared holding it close to her neck. 

"Answer my questions or I will end you." I threatened. Glimmer gulped. 

"Where. Is. Tam."

Amusement flickered across her eyes before she turned to me. Glimmer smirked. 

"He's dead."

Hey guys! I hope you liked this chappie! I might update Saturday but if I can't I'll try on Sunday. Can you believe Glimmer said he's dead? I made her evil because I just hate her so so so so so so so much!!!! (If you ship Glam I will murder you) Anyways, ty all again for reading this! Love You!!

-Emmie