✨ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟜𝟛✨

Tam POV:

The group was gathered at Everglen, just chilling, when suddenly, I got a call.

"Who is it?" Linh asked.

My eyes grew wide as I glanced at the screen. "It's Livvy!"

"What?! Let me see!" Sophie said, snatching the imparter from me, being the bossy elf that she is. She accepted the call, and we all gathered around her to see.

"LIVVY!" we exclaimed as her face lit up on the tiny screen.

She smiled. "Hey, guys! To answer two of the questions that are in your heads, yes, I'm alive, and no, you're not dreaming."

"How are you alive?" Sophie questioned.

Livvy let out a laugh. "That's not the first time you're going to say that today. Don't worry, you'll find out later." her face grew serious. "Anyways, I need you all to gather everybody at Everglen. Like, everyone. Don't forget the adults and the Black Swan. There's going to be a speacial surprise for you. That's all. Bye!" and with that, the call ended.

A little confused, we started making calls.

~

Soon, everybody was gathered at Everglen. Everbody.

Me, Linh, Fitz, Keefe, Sophie, Dex, Marella, Maruca, Stina, Wylie, Della, Alden, Grady, Edaline, Juline/Squall, Mr. Forkle, Granite/Tiergan, Blur, Wraith, and all 12 councillors. And all the bodyguards.

38 figures total.

And so, we waited.

And waited.

And waited.

And wai-

Creeeeeak!

The front door creaked, making me leap up in alarm.

We stayed still though as the sound of footsteps and whispers grew louder.

That voice... Could it be...? No, it can't be.

But my suspicions were confirmed as a breathtakingly beautiful girl rounded the corner.

"Biana?"

I couldn't tell who had said it, and it could've been me. But what I did know was that I was the first to run over to her.

The only one, actually. Eveyone else just stayed still in shock.

I hugged her tightly, inhaling Biana's sweet scent.

"God, I missed you so much, Bi." I murmered into her hair.

She hugged me back equally as tightly. "I missed you more."

I couldn't control myself anymore. I kissed Biana passionately on the lips, a tear sliding down my cheek.

I missed you so much, Bi... I don't know how I survived without you.

(I wonder what my bf thinks when he kisses me...)

When we finally pulled away, I noticed the two elves standing behind Biana.

Both of whom I recognized.

"Valencia? Troy?"

Hey guys! Yep, another cliffhanger! Hope u liked this chap! Vote and Comment pls ->
Have a great night/day! Love You!!

-Emmie