✨ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟙𝟞✨

Dedicated to Bobthetitain33  for your amazing comments! (And also because of that cliffhanger last chapter. This chapter has one too... Mwahahahaha) You really are an awesome person! (I tried doing that dedication thing, but technology don't listen to me... man, I wish Dex was real.)

Tam POV:

I woke somewhere dark. I opened my eyes, and as they adjusted to the dim light, I realized that I was in a room with all of my friends. most of them were still unconscious, but I noticed that Biana was up and pacing.

"Bi?" I asked softly.

She turned around, startled. "Oh, h- hey Tam." I noticed the slight quiver in her voice.

"What's wrong?" I asked as I motioned for her to come sit beside me.

She walked over to me and sat down. "It's just... I-"

The rest of her words were drowned out by a sob.

"I just thought we were finally safe, but danger always seems to find us." She sniffled.

I put an arm around her shoulders and she leaned her head on my shoulder.

"We'll escape out of this mess. Together." I promised.

Biana let out a long sigh. "Thank you, Tammy."

"Of course."

We were silent for a while. 

"Hey, Bi?"

"Hmm?"

"I keep wondering what would happen if I... die. All of those things I'll regret not saying." I looked her in the eye. "I don't want to regret not asking you this so..." I took a deep breath and blurted, "Will you be my girlfriend?"

A glint of joy flashed through her eyes.

"Yes!" Biana exclaimed.

Not being able to contain my happiness and relief, I kissed her softly.

"AWWWWWWWWWWWW!!"

We turned around.

As always, Linh, Sophie, and Marella were staring at us and squealing. Sometimes I wonder if squealing that much is healthy.

Bi and I blushed, looking anywhere but at each other.

"I wondered when the cuddle-fest was going to end." Keefe said, smirking. I guess he was awake the entire time as well. Dex and Fitz groaned and got up as well.

"So... where exactly are we? And where are the Neverseen?" I wondered aloud.

"Right here."

We spun around so fast I'm pretty sure our necks popped.

Lady Gisela was there, along with Fintan and Gethen. There was another figure, who had pulled their hood up to conceal their face entirely.

Fintan was controlling spheres of Everblaze, Gethen was holding a melder, and the other figure held orbs of slimy looking green light, which I did not want to identify. The figure must be a flasher.

"You can either follow us the easy way, or we can do this the hard way." Lady Gisela said, opening the door. "You have until the count of five. One..."

Follow them, and as soon as we're out the door, hit them with all you've got and escape. Got it?

"Two..."

Sophie transmitted to me, and by the looks on my friends' faces, the'd gotten the message too.

"Three..."

"Okay, okay, fine." Sophie said as she stepped forward.

They led us out, and as soon as the last person stepped through, Sophie shouted, "Now!"

But we'd barely moved 5 steps before a shield of white light closed in around us.

"I wouldn't do that if I were you." Ruy said as he appeared, motioning to where I was clawing away at the force field with my shadows. 

"You'll all hold your hands above your heads and stay still." Fintan said. "Or else." he added, making the Everblaze in his palms grow brighter. 

We all reluctantly raised our hands in defeat. More members came and took us away, one by one. My eyes widened. I'd expected them to keep us together... Oh no. That means- 

"You're coming with me, Vacker." a voice whispered. 

Vespera.

But before I could throw shadowflux at her, two others grabbed my arms and held them behind my back. Vespera did the same to Biana.

"No! Biana!" I screamed as Vespera dragged her down the hall.

"Tam! Tam!" I could see that her beautiful eyes were clouded with fear as she struggled against her captivator.

"BIANA!"

I struggled with all I had left. But they were too strong. I couldn't break free, and could only watch and yell her name as Bi was forced into a room.

"BIANA!!!"

Her tear-filled eyes met mine. "I love you." she whispered before she disappeared into the room.

That was the last I saw before the world blacked out once again.

Hey guys! What did you think? I'm sorry about these cliffhangers! And I'm also sorry for not updating quickly! I might update tomorrow, but it depends on how much homework I have. Thanks so much for reading this! And feel free to comment! I love it when you guys comment on my chapters! It really motivates me to do more! Btw, 30 reads away from 1,000 reads! HOW?! TYSSSSSSSSSSSM!!!! I LOVE YOU ALL!!!!!!!

-Emmie