021❦

((Sam's POV))

Mike and I arrived at his apartment about 15 minutes ago. It wasn't too big, or too small. There was enough room for both him and his friend. Speaking of his friend, Mike and I were just sitting on a couch while waiting for him to come back so that Mike could introduce me to him.

We waited a few more minutes before the door opened. A tall brunette with hazel green eyes, and a couple tattoos on his amrs walked in.

"Hey, Mike!" The brunette said, then saw me. "Um... why is Sam here?" He asked. I looked at Mike with a confused look. 'How does he know my name?'

"Brennen, sit down for a second." Mike motioned for the male- who's name is Brennen, to sit, which he did. "What?" the brunette asked.

Mike then told Brennen what I told him back at the hotel; that I got into a car accident and lost my memory, and the whole situation that I'm in. I don't know if I trust this Brennen character. He just gives me weird vibes. I keep seeing him glance at me, and it's not normal looks if that makes sense. I don't know how to explain it. It's kinda like lust but with hatred.

But why though?

"Oh! I forgot something in my car. I'll be right back. Okay guys?" Mike said while standing up from the couch. Both Brennen and I nodded, then Mike left the apartment.

After a few seconds of silence, Brennen looked at me with a smirk.

"So, Samuel. Wanna play a game?"

-------------

((I totally haven't been crying for the past hour and a half))

280 words